Mt Juliet pastor calls autism, epilepsy, other diagnosis "demon possession"

Hard to take serious a thread mocking someone for their lack of understanding of science, from someone who attempted to proclaim Klinefelter's and XYY were new sexes.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
That’s it. He’s all hellfire and brimstone. The Bible is so much more than that. Those of a like mind will gather there.

No, there are other Hellfire and Brimstone churches in the area. He is appealing to a certain politically motivated church group. This situation kind of reminds me of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Political Christianity reminds me a lot of the Jews in Jesus' time. They are expecting God will come in and take over the government and setup a perfect state here on Earth but that doesn't seem to be how God works. Jesus wasn't sent to overthrow the Roman Empire like most Jews were expecting.

Why did I choose to post it? Because it's important to me, I believe it to be important to the political scene in the state of Tennessee, because little antichrists like this are popping up all over the place, and greater Christendom is loath to actually say anything about them.

Every one of my brothers and sisters in Christ who stays silent with this perversion of the Gospel is helping it advance.

There is a whole religion called Catholicism you can go pick a huge bone with if you are truly upset about Christianity being perverted.

Why worry with the tiny tent dude when you can go over a bank with over 3 billion in assets?

No, there are other Hellfire and Brimstone churches in the area. He is appealing to a certain politically motivated church group. This situation kind of reminds me of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Political Christianity reminds me a lot of the Jews in Jesus' time. They are expecting God will come in and take over the government and setup a perfect state here on Earth but that doesn't seem to be how God works. Jesus wasn't sent to overthrow the Roman Empire like most Jews were expecting.
Like I always say, mankind doesn’t have a political or economic problem, it has a sin problem. So we are not going to fix our problems if all we focus on is politics. Jesus didn’t start a political party to fix the world, He started His Holy Church.

anyone remember this guy? He was a Knox county police officer and pastor until Spangler invited him to retire.

You’re seriously comparing this bicycle riding, attention whore, fanatical zealot to Antifa in terms of numbers and significance? Outside of the 25 people that attend his church, everyone in Mt. Juliet thinks he’s crazy as hell.
Unlike ANTIFA and BLM, his church services are not "mostly peaceful" though.

I am just glad politics is kept out of the pulpit, just like in inner city minority churches when the Democrat voter drives come to town

anyone remember this guy? He was a Knox county police officer and pastor until Spangler invited him to retire.

I'm not sure what he said that should have gotten him fired or made to resign.

"Instead of running RADAR on the interstate, why don't you go arrest some qu**rs?"
Let me say this, one the one hand, arresting qu**rs and adulterers might seem extreme. I get it. But right now, this wicked azz country needs a reset. I think we would be far better off if we had cops enforcing Levitical law instead of these petty azz busted taillight/speeding/reefer laws.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
I'm not sure what he said that should have gotten him fired or made to resign.

"Instead of running RADAR on the interstate, why don't you go arrest some qu**rs?"
Let me say this, one the one hand, arresting qu**rs and adulterers might seem extreme. I get it. But right now, this wicked azz country needs a reset. I think we would be far better off if we had cops enforcing Levitical law instead of these petty azz busted taillight/speeding/reefer laws.

Every victimless crime you allow, is an invitation for additional victimless crimes. Homosexuality is a sin (odd many want to run from that part), but no legal system should be based on sin. If god allows free will, so should we.

Every victimless crime you allow, is an invitation for additional victimless crimes. Homosexuality is a sin (odd many want to run from that part), but no legal system should be based on sin. If god allows free will, so should we.
Its controversial and extreme. I get it. Not practical in today's society. However, the guy preaching that sermon shouldn't have been removed.

Why did I choose to post it? Because it's important to me, I believe it to be important to the political scene in the state of Tennessee, because little antichrists like this are popping up all over the place, and greater Christendom is loath to actually say anything about them.

Every one of my brothers and sisters in Christ who stays silent with this perversion of the Gospel is helping it advance.

So, it's not enough to not be an antichrist, now one must be an anti-antichrist or one is an antichrist by non-association.

Damnation, man, this playbook of the apoplectic is wearing thin.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

Yikes.

He doth protest too much, me thinks. Smells a lot like closeted self loathing.

Yes. In 2020 there were a massive influx of mail in/absentee ballots in many cases went 100% Biden to 0% Trump which is statistically impossible. Along with that, election rules were changed to relax the way the validity of these ballots are determined. Many of these rules were changed not by the legislatures but by judges and secretaries of state. Thinking the election was legit is a doozy of a lie.

I genuinely hope you are just a troll looking for entertainment. To compare believing the legitimacy of the election with autism being demonic possession is extremely sickening and I hope you have no one in your life with a mental condition counting on you as caregiver.

Yes. In 2020 there were a massive influx of mail in/absentee ballots in many cases went 100% Biden to 0% Trump which is statistically impossible. Along with that, election rules were changed to relax the way the validity of these ballots are determined. Many of these rules were changed not by the legislatures but by judges and secretaries of state. Thinking the election was legit is a doozy of a lie.

Move on kid, no one's buying what you're selling. Trump lost because he was a douchebag and Biden wasn't Trump.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

VN Store

Back