MSU bids to be bowl eligible

missvol

This may be very interesting to VOL fans. I don't know how to put links up, but if you would like to read the whole article in today's THE COMMERCIAL DISPATCH out of Columbus, MS. the address is Commercial Dispatch Online and go to the sports section look under the above title. Just to summarize: MSU needs 2 more wins to be bowl eligble and quote from CSC "Now we'll continue to take them one at a time and (Tennessee) could be one of those two (wins needed). That's the way we're going into this thing." also quote from CSC "There is no question in my mind that they are a beatable football team." Beware Vols, Danger lurks. GO VOLS!:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

They've got a fairly tough road to hoe. Tennessee, at West Virginia, at Kentucky, Alabama, at Arkansas, and Ole Miss.

I'd kind of like to see Croom get them there. I just don't want us to be one of the wins that does.

Nice quote from Crooms:

“They are an outstanding team with great tradition and everything you'd want in a college program. There is no question in my mind that they are a beatable football team.”

Nice quote from Crooms:

“They are an outstanding team with great tradition and everything you'd want in a college program. There is no question in my mind that they are a beatable football team.”

Obviously what he said is true. Somebody needs to enlarge that last quote, and put it in the lockerroom.

VN Store

Back