MSG Sweet 16/EE Tickets

jbarnes6

Will Tennessee be offering any? Anyone here have some that can't go? Prices are ok on Ticketmaster, but I wonder if it will be easier to get tickets closer to time? With the opponent being FAU or FDU it seems like they would come down.

FDU will buy up the tickets since they are in Jersey

Prices are OK, so upper deck for 650 is ok? Lower deck is about $1200

Didn't realize that's where FDU was. 200 level looked like 5-600 for all session, three games, which is steep, but nothing is cheap in NYC. Would love to find some at least without the 200 a ticket fees vivid seats is charging.

Dang yeah I didn’t expect prices to be that high. They have to come down I think. Usually plenty of open seats at these things.

I wanted to purchase 2 for a quick turn around trip for the E8 game if we made it. Idk how or what to do so any help whatsoever would be much appreciated!

I wanted to purchase 2 for a quick turn around trip for the E8 game if we made it. Idk how or what to do so any help whatsoever would be much appreciated!

UT ticket office sent emails advising to visit Ticketmaster. I miss the days where they would allow season ticket holders to purchase tickets through the school. Prices are extremely high.

Will Tennessee be offering any? Anyone here have some that can't go? Prices are ok on Ticketmaster, but I wonder if it will be easier to get tickets closer to time? With the opponent being FAU or FDU it seems like they would come down.

TN refers you to Ticketmaster.

If you are thinking of going and the face value for 2 games us going to be 250-350, then just pull the trigger everyone

VN Store

Back