'24 MS WR JJ Harrell (Mississippi State commit)

Has a lot of Calvin Johnson and Devrin Young in his game.
What? Calvin Johnson? No freaking way...not at 6'0" and 187 pounds. That might be the most preposterous comparison I've ever heard.

Devrin Young is 5'8" and 173 pounds. How do you see any similarity between he and Calvin Johnson either? I'm thinking Calvin Johnson isn't the name you meant.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
What? Calvin Johnson? No freaking way...not at 6'0" and 187 pounds. That might be the most preposterous comparison I've ever heard.

Devrin Young is 5'8" and 173 pounds. How do you see any similarity between he and Calvin Johnson either? I'm thinking Calvin Johnson isn't the name you meant.
Dude really?

Combine their sizes and then average out 🙄.

Duh!

“It was phenomenal getting back to Rocky Top,” Harrell told On3 after the Vols’ spring game. “There were over 50,000 fans there for the spring game. The love has grown since January and I definitely made the right choice.”

Josh Heupel and the Tennessee offense had the Vols in the mix for an SEC championship and a spot in the College Football Playoff for much of last season.

As the Vols look to turn the chapter to Joe Milton, former On3 No. 1 overall QB Nico Iamaleava and also Navy Shuler had reps during the spring game that caught Harrell’s eye.

“It didn’t matter what quarterback was in the game at the time; they all made plays,” said Harrell, the No. 108 overall player in the On300.

“Joe, Nico and Navy are all great players, and to know that I’ll have a chance to be there with Nico and Navy makes me feel good.”

Iamaleava and Harrell also spent time together after the spring game and have grown close in the process.

“Nico’s a good person and he cares about his teammates and he’ll do anything to win — he’s a winner,” Harrell asserted. “It was good spending some time with Nico and all of the players over there treat me like family.”

Harell made a pair of visits to Rocky Top this spring and a third trip is already locked in on the calendar.

The On300 wide receiver from Mississippi will be back on campus on June 23-25 weekend, this time for an official visit.

The recent spring game trip left Harrell with even more anticipation about his next visit.

“The visit was great and I felt the love from everyone,” Harrell said. “I signed autographs for some of the fans, especially some of the kids and they really made my day. I enjoyed Knoxville and I can’t wait to be back for my official (visit).”
-On3

He has a lot of Jerry Rice and Randy Moss in his game.

They all live in the continental United States and play football. All of them catch the ball. They use their hands to make catches and attempt to run with the ball afterwards. They're also bipedal, have human DNA, and both X and Y chromosomes.

The similarities are scary.

Wingo can go elsewhere. That’s fine. This Kids gonna be elite for us.
That's a Ludacris statement even for you,Wingo can go elsewhere 🤦🏻‍♂🙄....
We really need to land 1 of the 2 of Matthew's or Wingo or that's an epic failure...I'd take Matthew's 5 Sundays outta the month every time over Wingo but to act like we're set and don't need him is asinine.

That's a Ludacris statement even for you,Wingo can go elsewhere 🤦🏻‍♂🙄....
We really need to land 1 of the 2 of Matthew's or Wingo or that's an epic failure...I'd take Matthew's 5 Sundays outta the month every time over Wingo but to act like we're set and don't need him is asinine.

Your post is ludicrous and your assertion that not landing Wingo or Matthews would be an epic failure is asinine, even for you. 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

Had we had even an above average defense last year, we likely win it all. Hyatt was the best receiver in the nation. Tillman and Keyton and Squirrell were studs also. Same with Bru. Only Bru was a former five star. The rest were three and low four stars. This offense and this staff develops receivers and puts them in position to succeed.

So call it an ePiC fAiLuRe!!!! if you want to be dramatic. I have zero doubts Harrell and whomever wants to come here with him will shine.

To be clear: I’m not wishing Wingo goes elsewhere. I hope he’s a Vol. But he can go elsewhere and we’ll be just fine. Give me elite defenders and lineman.

VN Store

Back