'25 MS WR Caleb Cunningham

“They’re going to be top of my list, and I love Tennessee,”

“It’s a good vibe. I have a good relationship with the coaches, so I decided to come check them out. …

“I heard it was a good atmosphere. And I had to experience it. It was loud. I couldn’t even hear them trying to talk to me. I was like, ‘Just tell me after the game.’ It was very loud.”

I don’t think so. From what I’ve seen he hasn’t decided where he’s going, so I doubt he’s recruiting for UT.

He’s more likely recruiting for him to play on his team, whoever that winds up to be.

I don’t think so. From what I’ve seen he hasn’t decided where he’s going, so I doubt he’s recruiting for UT.

He’s more likely recruiting for him to play on his team, whoever that winds up to be.

This makes it look like he is encouraging a fellow recruit to go to UT. I know he hasn't decided where he is going officially, but that interaction makes it look like he is leaning UT. Sorry if I was unclear by what I meant.

This makes it look like he is encouraging a fellow recruit to go to UT. I know he hasn't decided where he is going officially, but that interaction makes it look like he is leaning UT. Sorry if I was unclear by what I meant.
Not to me . Says Mac could influence his decision, which I can see him doing.
But I see nothing about Him influencing him to go to UT.

Not to me . Says Mac could influence his decision, which I can see him doing.
But I see nothing about Him influencing him to go to UT.
Really? A tweet about his visit to UT and how GMac could influence his decision. Then GMac tweets a response about them being dudes. I am not saying it is definitive, but it feels positive. Unless you just want it to be negative in which case, how did you get out of the FF?

Really? A tweet about his visit to UT and how GMac could influence his decision. Then GMac tweets a response about them being dudes. I am not saying it is definitive, but it feels positive. Unless you just want it to be negative in which case, how did you get out of the FF?
Not negative or positive. It is what it is .
A tweet about a visit to UT and how Mac could influence his decision.

Nothing saying Mac is a silent , or recruiting him to UT.

More power to you if you want to read into it that it means something positive.

For as I know Bama UT and LSU are battling over him and none have been picked as the favorite.

Not negative or positive. It is what it is .
A tweet about a visit to UT and how Mac could influence his decision.

Nothing saying Mac is a silent , or recruiting him to UT.

More power to you if you want to read into it that it means something positive.

For as I know Bama UT and LSU are battling over him and none have been picked as the favorite.
Just trying to be positive. That is my general nature. I never said either were locked in to UT. Just that it seemed positive.

Just out of curiosity, were you born in 1966 or did you graduate in 1966? Serious question as I have a theory about folks from the Baby Boomer generation which you seem to fit into. Enjoy your Thanksgiving. I pray it was a pleasant joyful day for you and yours.

Just trying to be positive. That is my general nature. I never said either were locked in to UT. Just that it seemed positive.

Just out of curiosity, were you born in 1966 or did you graduate in 1966? Serious question as I have a theory about folks from the Baby Boomer generation which you seem to fit into. Enjoy your Thanksgiving. I pray it was a pleasant joyful day for you and yours.
I was born in 66.
I believe we’ve got a better chance to get Mac than anyone.

Positive enough?
I’ll also believe he’s recruiting for us when he commits and does so publicly.

Just don’t believe he’s recruiting for us when he hasn’t made up his mind where he’s going for sure.

Now this is recruiting for UT

I was born in 66.
I believe we’ve got a better chance to get Mac than anyone.

Positive enough?
I’ll also believe he’s recruiting for us when he commits and does so publicly.

Just don’t believe he’s recruiting for us when he hasn’t made up his mind where he’s going for sure.
It is between us and Bama. LSU is not really in the running IMO.

VN Store

Back