‘23 MS WR Ayden Williams

Top performers from the Atlanta Under Armour Camp (247sports.com) - March 5

NEXT 5: OFFENSE

"WR Ayden Williams - Williams is an advanced route runner that was able to create plenty of separation during 1-on-1s as he lost corners with quick breaks and head fakes. Some might try to knock the Ridgeland (Miss.) standout for not having a true top-end gear, but the play speed is there. So is a college-ready frame. Williams is high on both Ole Miss and Mississippi State along with Jackson State, which is where dad played. UCF and Oklahoma are also in contact with Williams."

Battle New Orleans: Top Performers (March 12)
Alpha Dog

Asserting himself as one of the top prospect’s throughout the weekend was 6-foot-3 and 195-pounds pass catcher Ayden Williams. A native of Ridgeland (Miss.), Williams proved difficult to defend throughout Saturday’s morning session, utilizing his frame and catch radius exceptionally well to outwork defenders for the ball. The Ridgeland High School standout was a consistent force in the red zone and flashed some ability to stretch the field as well, displaying his multidimensional threat ability throughout the weekend. The junior tallied over 1100 yards receiving last season while averaging over 128 yards per game for Ridgeland High School as the arrow certainly appears to be pointing up. Williams holds offers from Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Auburn, and Oregon among others.

Absolutely blowing up, and IMO you can add him to the list of elite WR prospects in this class for whom we're in the mix for, and already were pre-Nico commitment.

This guy, Rogers, Tate and Kasper and that’s the best wide receiver class we would ever have oh and spillman who could be another diamond in the rough.

Reactions: T Dog
This guy, Rogers, Tate and Kasper and that’s the best wide receiver class we would ever have oh and spillman who could be another diamond in the rough.

I wonder if Spillman gets asked to look around? No offense to him but he isn’t in the class of other WRs we are recruiting.

I wonder if Spillman gets asked to look around? No offense to him but he isn’t in the class of other WRs we are recruiting.

Staff loves him and has for some time.Take that how u will with his brother rumors.I personally think he doesn't end up at wr.I mean with the crop we got now and adding Kasper,Tate, Roger's etc etc shooting names.I don't see how he beats these guys out for a spot.Hes got some talent but it's probably on the defense.

Going to UGA this weekend. Mansell from 247:

"2023 WR out of Mississippi. Bryan McClendon started recruiting him soon as he got to Athens. I think he is George Pickens part two, love him, saw him in 9th grade at All-American freshman game."
Why do you continue to post these guys are visiting UGA? Im sure these recruits will visit a few more colleges before they make a decision, but this is the third recruit page you have posted about this and a UGA visit. Should we care?

Why do you continue to post these guys are visiting UGA? Im sure these recruits will visit a few more colleges before they make a decision, but this is the third recruit page you have posted about this and a UGA visit. Should we care?

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the question. We're recruiting these 3 guys hard, UGA (the defending national champ who has recruited at the highest level of the sport) is also recruiting them, and a visit to their spring game is a big deal.

Why wouldn't we care?

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the question. We're recruiting these 3 guys hard, UGA (the defending national champ who has recruited at the highest level of the sport) is also recruiting them as well, and a visit to their spring game is a big deal.

Why wouldn't we care?
What’s UGA NIL game like? Because these kids could care less about a championship they had no part in unless they are a fan of that school…

VN Store

Back