Ms State Football boards

gordonr24

VFL in Memphis
State fans have been down on Moorhead since last season. He’s been steadily losing the fanbase since their loss to Florida last year.

Put yourself in their shoes; I'd be calling for Moorhead's....head if were them too. And he's being blasted for not starting Shrader, and I can see why. Shrader wasn't awesome but from what I saw and have seen from him this year he's better than Stevens. Plus from what I read Shrader is preferred by the players and has their respect.

I'm glad we won and we needed it and all but MSU is not a very good team. They're staring at 4-8 right now.

DowsaTV

Twitch Streamer
Yeah, they are upset big time. It feels weird. I mean, did they actually not think that they could lose the game? They are the worst team in the West, practically.

USMC-TNVOL

Put yourself in their shoes; I'd be calling for Moorhead's....head if were them too. And he's being blasted for not starting Shrader, and I can see why. Shrader wasn't awesome but from what I saw and have seen from him this year he's better than Stevens. Plus from what I read Shrader is preferred by the players and has their respect.

I'm glad we won and we needed it and all but MSU is not a very good team. They're staring at 4-8 right now.
Sounds like our QB position.

VolInDayton

Yeah, they are upset big time. It feels weird. I mean, did they actually not think that they could lose the game? They are the worst team in the West, practically.
Miss St fans are delusional if they don't realize their team is capable of losing to every power 5 team in football. I'm happy we won and it's good to beat an SEC West team but they aren't a good team and they should realize that after we whooped them .

DowsaTV

Twitch Streamer
Miss St fans are delusional if they don't realize their team is capable of losing to every power 5 team in football. I'm happy we won and it's good to beat an SEC West team but they aren't a good team and they should realize that after we whooped them .
A win is a win, I am happy we won too.

rdk4121

They did lose essentially all of their defense this year, but that was the only thing that kept them competitive last year. They're offense has been pretty bad even though he's an offensive minded coach. Tommy Stevens is flat out terrible. They're better off letting Shrader make his freshman mistakes then let Stevens make the same mistakes.

They had #1 rushing attack and at the top in take aways. They are a good team to beat.

graffj

Some state fans sit behind me , he was from Jackson TN and his wife was from miss there daughter just graduated from miss. State . .... They were pretty upset with Moorhead ..... And the whole QB situation . I will say they had some really nice fans . Every state fan I talked to was noligable and polite and just pleasent to talk to about football

VOLfrombama

Zero sec championships= legend?

Jackie Sherrill castrated a bull that's legendary
He is definitely a legend at that school. He was responsible for getting them to #1 in the polls. If I’m not mistaken it was their first time, including when Sherrill was playing with bulls balls.

FLVOL_79

VOL Realist
Mississippi State is a perennial suck team. They havent won the SEC title since before WW2. They are a sub .500 team all time. Comparing their whining when losing to Tennessee fans whining after a loss is like comparing wet paper bags to oranges.

vols40

He is definitely a legend at that school. He was responsible for getting them to #1 in the polls. If I’m not mistaken it was their first time, including when Sherrill was playing with bulls balls.
Lol. So glad that's not my definition of legendary. Jackie Sherrill got them to the sec championship game. And yes was he was playing Alabama each year. Something rain man never did.

But he got them to #1 once. LMAO

VN Store

Sponsors