'19 MS SDE Jalil Clemons (Memphis signee)

Crystal Ball for a flip to Memphis, there was already a crystal ball for his teammate Zach Edwards to flip to Memphis. Their teammate Rodriguez Clark, running back, is already committed to Memphis.

I’d be surprised that we finish so strong we recruit over Clemons. He’s been solid to us for awhile. It’d be good news if we did recruit over him by all means, but I don’t see that as of today. LSU was his leader forever but they never really recruited him much. The Memphis crystal ball is kind of shocking to me. Had 11 sacks as a junior. Had 7 sacks and 12 QBH as a senior in 9 games. I’m surprised by this storyline that he’s not good enough. Not a 5* but not a scrub either. We need pass rushers, so hopefully the staff feels better than it appears about some big time guys.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Nothing I said was off base? Why are y’all butt hurt? If he ends up at Memphis then so be it... just surprised that 2 weeks ago all of y’all were seriously thinking he’d been bumped to a 5.9... don’t act like you questioned his abilities before someone told you to.

I take back nothing I said on Pappoe, Watson, etc etc. Stuff happens. Y’all have no idea you are just following the leader and being negative trolls.

Nothing I said was off base? Why are y’all butt hurt? If he ends up at Memphis then so be it... just surprised that 2 weeks ago all of y’all were seriously thinking he’d been bumped to a 5.9... don’t act like you questioned his abilities before someone told you to.
You essentially just showed you don’t know chit

Nobody said Clemons isn't good. We think he is good. It's the fact that we havent even visited him and your still riding that train

Reactions: EdEcEko77
I hate to agree with @HoleInTheRoof but you just exposed the fuhq out of yourself.

How??? Says the guy who gives us no shot at Trezman.

I liked him. Had heard mostly good things until all of this recent stuff with the staff not seeing him etc. He had a decent senior season. Did well at our camp and the Opening in Dallas. Nothing I posted about him here or in the Norton thread is untrue. Have not heard we stepped back on him until all this stuff started. News to me!! That’s ok.

I take back nothing I said on Pappoe, Watson, etc etc. Stuff happens. Y’all have no idea you are just following the leader and being negative trolls.

Nobody said Clemons isn't good. We think he is good. It's the fact that we havent even visited him and your still riding that train

Plus his removing all signs of being a UT commit from his twitter, and the CB from Warren.

But yeah, staff not even communicating with him is all you need to know. Game over.

NotoriousRPP when Trezman is a Vol come talk to me. I promise I have more contacts than you think you do at your little restaurant. Promise. But that’s ok. This board is just a bunch of Betas.

Everyone had Pappoe right. Dude just went rogue after Auburn threw out nonsense during the in-home. Y’all ask Austin Price what went down at Grayson HS a few weeks ago.... I know. Y’all have no clue.

When did I say Marshall wasn’t coming??

Everywhere. Look at your prior posts. In the Marshall thread. Just 2 days ago you said you “hope you’re wrong” that we don’t get him and we “don’t have traction”. And your big “swan song” list of who you said is and isn’t coming. I disagreed with you immediately. You’re wrong.

Last edited:
NotoriousRPP when Trezman is a Vol come talk to me. I promise I have more contacts than you think you do at your little restaurant. Promise. But that’s ok. This board is just a bunch of Betas.

Everyone had Pappoe right. Dude just went rogue after Auburn threw out nonsense during the in-home. Y’all ask Austin Price what went down at Grayson HS a few weeks ago.... I know. Y’all have no clue.
So who do you think we close with on early signing day?

😂😂 what a clown you are.

VN Store

Back