'19 MS SDE Jalil Clemons (Memphis signee)

Hubbs also said he hadn't been returning his texts.

Kind of disappointed because when he committed, there were comparisons to Ryan Anderson at Alabama. My guess is his senior film didn't measure up, because he's definitely a position of need.

Didn't measure up? or replaced?

Possible but I don't know by who. We've cast a wide net with the likes of Eboigbe, Norton, Anderson, and the JUCO guys. I don't think we have anyone on the line quite yet, but I like your line of thinking.

Reactions: MadWorld
Ah... the ole “ratings bumps only count if they’re by my preferred rating service” routine. No agenda there tho
ah... the ole "I just ignore any of the ratings that have dropped since we got them committed" routine. No agenda there tho.

This kid is probably going to be playing elsewhere. Didn’t receive a vist from the staff.

Just realized he hasn’t picked up any offers since he committed to us before the season. Doesn’t have an offer from either in state school, and he said Auburn was looking at him when we offered, but they never offered.

Looks like we know who the first “git” shirt goes to.

Reactions: MadWorld
I noticed but didn’t want to bump the thread, that he had taken any mention of being a UT commit off his twitter.

Russell is a good underrated LB. 215-220 lbs. Ran a 4.5-4.6 at Ut Camp this summer. He will hit you.

Reactions: volsagain
Ones a MLB and the other is a strong side de.

This is from Simonton.

“Tennessee added commit No. 11 Sunday, as unheralded defensive end Jalil Clemons committed the Vols. Clemons commitment is a classic example of what happens when prospects come to camp. Tennessee liked Clemons enough to extend an offer back in May, but Saturdays camp session sealed the deal. The 6-3, 240-pound prospect will convert to outside linebacker in UTs 3-4 system. Hes quick (4.5 shuttle at NIKE Opening camp) with playmaking ability off the edge.”

Yeah, I knew that. I was just testing you guys.

YVYPQv5.gif

When Callahan did those weekly commit recap this guy barely made any plays behind the LOS. I’m not mad if we cut ties, but we likely won’t be able to recruit at Starkville High anymore.

VN Store

Back