'19 MS SDE Jalil Clemons (Memphis signee)

The good stuff is in the Trezman Marshall thread. Ya know, where you say he won’t be a Vol and we have no “traction”.

I’m not gonna respond to the rest of the drivel here. Pointless. Y’all can keep getting your inside info from a caterer for all I care. Or just let RonSwanson, Gucci and HoleInOne copy and paste from VQ for ya.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Wrong again on Marshall I believe. You are an idiot.

The good stuff is in the Trezman Marshall thread. Ya know, where you say he won’t be a Vol and we have no “traction”.

I’m not gonna respond to the rest of the drivel here. Pointless. Y’all can keep getting your inside info from a caterer for all I care. Or just let RonSwanson, Gucci and HoleInOne copy and paste from VQ for ya.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Man, that Marshall flip is gonna be so epic considering he re-solidifed his UGA commitment. Can't wait for it!

Neither home state SEC schools even offered!! Tell you everything you should want to know.

Wish him well. I'm assuming his senior film was just bad because when he committed, Pruitt said people were sleeping on him and that he reminded him of Ryan Anderson (IIRC).

Hope he balls out and destroys ucf every year. He's actually Memphis' highest rated recruit now, which is pretty cool for the kid.

Reactions: AaronUT

VN Store

Back