'19 MS SDE Jalil Clemons (Memphis signee)

I think its safe to say Russell is a Vol. We need to get either Marshall or Tototototo. Both would give a 100 year old TN fan a Boner without help from a little blue pill.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
@BamSeydu you cant answer my question? Who you think we finish with in 2 weeks? Seems like you are too busy trying to pick cyber fights...

As for Clemons I liked his sr highlights but it was highlights... curious to lack of offers even due to size. Wonder what his grades are like

Yeah most of the time we bring a lot on ourselves. Or I usually do. Really wasn't my cow to milk anyway. I apologize to all. I am just a peace loving guy and we have enough to be mad and maybe happy about, we all can pick our poison. I don't bring any info and never will but I like to read what some people brings.

Were you the one asking who I thought we’d get by early NSD?

I mean, Eric Gray lol but that’s not earth shattering. And I think he’s still gonna visit Bama and Ole Miss or A&M from what I was told. But I posted in his thread that he silently committed to Pruitt, I think it was Friday. He decommitted from Michigan almost solely due to distance from home. He loved Michigan. He “opened his recruitment” but barring a Bama steal he’s ours. I don’t see that happening but I also didn’t see Pappoe doing what he did.

I’ve heard great things about Brown too but that was all before Mack Brown’s hire at UNC. He’s been wearing Tarheel blue gloves in routes on air recently from what I was told about 2 hours ago. Does that mean anything? Crouch wore Tennessee shorts all Summer. So I’m not sure on Brown right now.

I feel good about Marshall with Tucker leaving. Marshall applied to UT and UGA both. I know we are stealing at least 1 guy from UGA. That’s been the consistent message. Logue and Norton are uphill battles. Possible but more so with Norton.

T’oto’to is loving Tennessee. Kevin Simon and Niedermeyer are both killing it there. From what I know I’d give Tennessee 60/40 over Bama today.

I like where we are with Crouch more tonight than I have in about 2 months. Dabo will be tough to beat.

Last edited:
NotoriousRPP when Trezman is a Vol come talk to me. I promise I have more contacts than you think you do at your little restaurant. Promise. But that’s ok. This board is just a bunch of Betas.

Everyone had Pappoe right. Dude just went rogue after Auburn threw out nonsense during the in-home. Y’all ask Austin Price what went down at Grayson HS a few weeks ago.... I know. Y’all have no clue.
Ah yes, the old "you're a beta" insult.

Didn't have a problem with you until the last day or so. Now can see you're nothing more than a troll.

NotoriousRPP when Trezman is a Vol come talk to me. I promise I have more contacts than you think you do at your little restaurant. Promise. But that’s ok. This board is just a bunch of Betas.

Everyone had Pappoe right. Dude just went rogue after Auburn threw out nonsense during the in-home. Y’all ask Austin Price what went down at Grayson HS a few weeks ago.... I know. Y’all have no clue.

The fact that you just called someone a beta shows what kind of "man" you are.

Reactions: BarrythesnoUT
Nothing I said was off base? Why are y’all butt hurt? If he ends up at Memphis then so be it... just surprised that 2 weeks ago all of y’all were seriously thinking he’d been bumped to a 5.9... don’t act like you questioned his abilities before someone told you to.

I take back nothing I said on Pappoe, Watson, etc etc. Stuff happens. Y’all have no idea you are just following the leader and being negative trolls.

But, you haven't stated anything we already didn't know. Nothing you said about Clemons was solid on the fact of the staff is cutting him or not. You just don't know if they are or not. We all think he'll be gone. You come and say you can't believe he would be. THE STAFF HASN'T EVEN VISITED HIM LATELY. An example is, they've visited Bogle twice in 2 weeks. In home with Haselwood (long shot) etc. Why visit those you don't have locked down while ignoring those who are (Clemons)? You're not on the inside as much as you portray.

Reactions: VolDC
Ah yes, the old "you're a beta" insult.

Didn't have a problem with you until the last day or so. Now can see you're nothing more than a troll.

It's playing out the same way as it did last time. The guy may or may not know stuff, but he puts lipstick on a pig trying to make it sound like Pruitt tells him this stuff verbatim. Meanwhile everyone on the board is getting sick of listening to his bull crap. It's my opinion that he is likely the janitor at the Thorton Center and passes on what he over hears when he is cleaning Pruitt's toilet. It takes some serious little man syndrome to call everyone betas on the board. I bet he is 5'7" and balding.

Reactions: EdEcEko77

Did dude just insult the entire board?

Bam influencing people and making friends...
giphy.gif

You guys missed all the good stuff in here. All of it got deleted.

The good stuff is in the Trezman Marshall thread. Ya know, where you say he won’t be a Vol and we have no “traction”.

I’m not gonna respond to the rest of the drivel here. Pointless. Y’all can keep getting your inside info from a caterer for all I care. Or just let RonSwanson, Gucci and HoleInOne copy and paste from VQ for ya.

🤷🏻‍♂️

The good stuff is in the Trezman Marshall thread. Ya know, where you say he won’t be a Vol and have no “traction”.

I’m not gonna respond to the rest of the drivel here. Pointless. Y’all can keep getting your inside info from a caterer for all I care. Or just let Rob Swanson, Gucci and HoleInOne copy and paste from VQ for ya.

🤷🏻‍♂️
Bye

The good stuff is in the Trezman Marshall thread. Ya know, where you say he won’t be a Vol and we have no “traction”.

I’m not gonna respond to the rest of the drivel here. Pointless. Y’all can keep getting your inside info from a caterer for all I care. Or just let RonSwanson, Gucci and HoleInOne copy and paste from VQ for ya.

🤷🏻‍♂️

If it means listening to a pretentious prick than yeah, pass.

🤷🏻‍♂️
tenor.gif

One possible reason for no off campus visit to Clemons could be that he is one of the blue shirt targets. If the staff visits him or his family off campus, he is no longer eligible to be a blue shirt.

Good point.

VN Store

Back