‘23 MS S John Slaughter (Tennessee commit)

We must really want Slaugther

He's top of the safety board per AP iirc. Might not have been AP but someone definitely recently said he was top of the board for us.

I'm just curious what he's waiting on. I don't follow either on twitter yet both he and his mom are constantly on my timeline on account of other people liking or RT'ing their very pro-Tennessee tweets. It's like a daily thing.

Looks like momma ended up deleting her Twitter. Wonder is John got tired of her always being pro UT 24/7 lol

Must’ve had he and a couple others on a first come, first serve basis and he was too slow o pull the trigger?

Strange development.... I wonder if he tried committing and the staff wouldn't take it? I mean we are already doing well at safety. (maybe Sandy took his spot?) or they decided Luttrell, Smith, and Myers is enough safeties?

If that's what happened, I hate that for the kid. Hopefully that's not it and its just a small bump. Id like to have him.

Strange development.... I wonder if he tried committing and the staff wouldn't take it? I mean we are already doing well at safety. (maybe Sandy took his spot?) or they decided Luttrell, Smith, and Myers is enough safeties?

If that's what happened, I hate that for the kid. Hopefully that's not it and its just a small bump. Id like to have him.
He's at the top of the board according to ap

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back