'20 MS S Janari Dean (Miss State Commit)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster
hztf9nsundhpnmozlcl7

6' 190lbs
Batesville, MS
(South Panola)

Janari Dean, South Panola, Safety
Janari Dean, 2020 Safety - Rivals.com
Janari Dean on Hudl

Vols Recruitment timeline
5/10/19 - Vols offer.

Last edited:
South Panola of recent past has been a power house. Bunch of corn feed kids down there.

South Panola of recent past has been a power house. Bunch of corn feed kids down there.
Are they still the power they used to be? They were turning out lots of D1 players. Didn’t their coach from that time period leave?

"When I was up at Tennessee last year, it was a place that I could see myself at. It is a beautiful campus, I love the hospitality there and just the overall people are great. It seemed like a good fit for me there, so I am going to work with their coaches at a camp June 22."

The dead period kicks in June 24 this year, and Dean will take that week to think things over, talk his final visits over with those close to him, then announce his decision.

"I will be ready July 4," said Dean. "My top five has no order, but I will commit to one of these schools. I have to finish up my visits, see how I feel, then I will be ready. The coaches are always leaving, so falling in love with a school is very important for me. That is what I am searching for."
Rivals

VN Store

Back