'22 MS RB Branson Robinson (uga commit)

ROBINSON, for whom this thread is named, is a big, fast kid and would be a great pickup.
Great opportunity for the new staff. Top 5 RB in the nation who is interested in UT and obviously very impressed with the staff. Those are both pretty impressive accomplishments considering the last 7 months.

I’m surprised 370 is the bench press record..... my best friends brother benched 365 at 165 lbs and could have went higher but it was enough to win that part of the Mr. Blount County contest.

Yeah Mississippi guys aren't as strong as East Tennessee guys. Think of what your friends brother could lift if he was 220 like Robinson. He'd probably lift 720 huh. 🤣

Yeah Mississippi guys aren't as strong as East Tennessee guys. Think of what your friends brother could lift if he was 220 like Robinson. He'd probably lift 720 huh. 🤣
I remember the day vividly bc it was one of the worse days of my life..... he won the bench press portion of the contest and was getting ready for the posing part which is the mr Blount county award..... his gf/family all disappeared and he was getting ready to go on..... After several minutes of begging/bribing me.... I finally gave in and oiled him up for the contest..... it is my greatest shame...... I’m just shocked the record isn’t more bc I witnessed live my friends brother lift that much..... I am sure they stop once they win but still seems like a low number.

VN Store

Back