'22 MS RB Branson Robinson

Nashvegas31

We need our running backs to have a big year in this offense. The recruits will notice if we have a offense that produces big numbers.
Yep rb will continue to get in line at UGA and Bama until another team provides an attractive option. Hard to compete against the number of backs they have had drafted in recent times

BigOrangeGoose

Volnation is my gaggle
Here’s what he said about us

Inside Top247 RB Branson Robinson's rise to blue-chipper

“They do a good job recruiting. Coach (Jerry) Mack, they got a whole new coaching staff now. Coach Mack, me and him can relate a lot. He’s not from Mississippi but he has a lot of kinfolk in Mississippi I know of. He knows the area. He does a great job recruiting and always shows interest and they always want to get on the phone. Coach (Josh) Heupel he’s a great guy. I love the way he wants to take care of his players and the relationship he has with his players and we’re not just talking about football all the time, just life in general.”

“It’s a pretty close race between Georgia and Tennessee,” Robinson said. “Both are doing a good job staying on top of me and recruiting me but of all the schools I’d say them two stick out the most.”

secking

UT going to land any big names this year?
Yes, think the schedule sets up to have early success for Heupel to show what his offense can do early in the year leading to some momentum with some guys. I’m still watching Addison Nichols, still think he is UT’s to lose. Get him and Fisher Anderson and that’s a great 1-2 punch to start with on OL. De1 can tell you more on Isaiah Horton but think his ranking goes up and TN is in a good spot imo.

utvols88

Winner of Frank's Poster of the Year Award
Yes, think the schedule sets up to have early success for Heupel to show what his offense can do early in the year leading to some momentum with some guys. I’m still watching Addison Nichols, still think he is UT’s to lose. Get him and Fisher Anderson and that’s a great 1-2 punch to start with on OL. De1 can tell you more on Isaiah Horton but think his ranking goes up and TN is in a good spot imo.
Thanks Rusty

VN Store

Sponsors