'25 MS QB Deuce Knight (Notre Dame commit)

Love Deuce. Great interview.
Great interview, really what you dream up when you think football player. Excellent job of holding the mike too. Strange he found that dude in the funny looking blue and white shirt, like who the hell is that?

He finna hit that poor boy in the face with a Lightnin' McQueen 'ka-chow' with that forehead.

Also, hope that the wacky inflatable flailing arm flailing tubemen in background were placed strategically for that interview, because if so, he just earned his fifth star.

I joke good interview. Hope we land the kid/

Reactions: bigl3327
If GMac doesn’t want to compete then that could say a lot about him.
They both could end up being in the top 3 QBs when it's all said and done. Deuce is making it blatantly obvious to the world that he wants to be a Vol. GMac may have multiple schools where he could envision himself playing QB. It may not necessarily be a fear of competition. You'll have to compete at nearly every major school with legit title hopes, but most 5* QBs don't want another 5* QB coming in their same class.

Think he fits CJH system perfectly athletic QB who can sling it rather have this young man,still think GM goes elsewhere if this young man committs
I haven’t kept up with the thread and I’m too lazy to look through it but according to a Si article Mac has been trending toward Clemson and Bama

“Their lone two targets in the 2025 quarterback market are Mississippi native Deuce Knight and Tennessee product George MacIntyre. The Tennessee coaching staff feels comfortable with both. They initially began the cycle favoring MacIntyre as their top option, but he has been trending toward Clemson and Alabama over the past few months. The Vols are still a primary suitor, but as things tightened with MacIntyre, they began turning the heat up on Knight.”

VN Store

Back