'25 MS QB Deuce Knight (Notre Dame commit)

I can read and I’m not an idiot. Just because somebody likes a comment doesn’t make them an idiot. I never comment on stuff like this because it’s stupid AF and we’re all adults that are supposed to be here for the same purpose, to support UT Athletics, but you’re starting to get obnoxious 🤙🏻

You have to understand @LittleVol. He has literally said that he knows football and most on here don’t. He says most on here are stupid.

I can read and I’m not an idiot. Just because somebody likes a comment doesn’t make them an idiot. I never comment on stuff like this because it’s stupid AF and we’re all adults that are supposed to be here for the same purpose, to support UT Athletics, but you’re starting to get obnoxious 🤙🏻

Starting to?

I agree. I do think GMac is a better pure passer, Knight may have the bigger upside.
Knight's upside is what I like most about him. I can't wait to see what they both do this season, but Knights raw talent might be tops in this class. I could easily see him getting that 5* after this season and being a top 3 QB going into his senior year.

Knight's upside is what I like most about him. I can't wait to see what they both do this season, but Knights raw talent might be tops in this class. I could easily see him getting that 5* after this season and being a top 3 QB going into his senior year.

Given who our coach is, I think I’d prefer the guy with more raw talent/upside than the more polished guy.

My only question after watching his sophomore film is how accurate is his deep ball. He is excellent on the intermediate passes, scrambles, and running abilities. Reminds me of Dobbs.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back