'20 MS OL Xavier Hill (Bama commit)

You guys need to show him some love and show him the vol nation is real by FLOODING his twitter with support!!! Show him why VOL FANS are the BEST FANS!!

I thought Vol fans were the best because we look so much better than the others.

Xavier Hill has taken official visits to LSU and Texas A&M. With his list being cut to six schools, the Tigers and Aggies are on it.
Joining those two are Alabama, Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Tennessee. He is taking this weekend off after visiting College Station last weekend, but he has official visits to Tennessee (June 14) and Alabama (June 19) coming up.

He is ready to move forward with his recruitment.

"I am really focusing on these six schools now," said Hill. "My list could still change if I get a new offer I really like, but after a lot of visits and looking at my offers, these are the best six schools for me.

"The thing about all of them is they present a good opportunity for me. I feel I can go to any of those six schools and be successful. I talk to coaches from each school every day and I will have a better idea about things once I get done with the visits this summer."

Hill made it clear that there is no list at this time. All six schools are "equal" at this time and he is going to take all the time he needs to make a smart decision.

"I almost rushed things before and committed too early, so I am going to take these next two visits, think things over, then probably take one last official visit early in the season before making my decision.

"I just want to take my time. All these schools are recruiting me hard and relationships will be very important to me. I want to commit as soon as I am ready, but I still need more time."

Hill said he doesn't feel any pressure to stay home with the Bulldogs or Rebels. He was at Oxford for a spring practice, but has not visited Starkville since February. He did say he is leaning towards Mississippi State receiving his fifth and final official visit in September.
- Chad Simmons

Pretty stout top 6 for a .8722 3 Star.

Reactions: chargervol
- Chad Simmons

Pretty stout top 6 for a .8722 3 Star.
Another recruit that mentioned relationships as very important. So I am glad we are offering and building bonds with the 21', 22', 23' kids. It's what is gonna likely set us apart from others when the time comes for those future kids.

And that makes me feel a little better about our e. St Louis prospect

Disgusting isnt it
HONK HONK

uodtdk43eqp21.gif

Reactions: GoVolsDR
Did this go over my head?
There was a guy that is now ban from an arena/stadium because he threw a "made you look" symbol to the camera and there was media back lash over it, saying that it was the symbol of white nationalists.

This is in fact wrong. The symbol for white nationalists is actually the "ok" symbol.

So in the case, based on the media and dems alike, everyone in the world that has ever flashed the "ok" sign is racist, no matter their actual race.

People are Idiots!

There was a guy that is now ban from an arena/stadium because he threw a "made you look" symbol to the camera and there was media back lash over it, saying that it was the symbol of white nationalists.

This is in fact wrong. The symbol for white nationalists is actually the "ok" symbol.

So in the case, based on the media and dems alike, everyone in the world that has ever flashed the "ok" sign is racist, no matter their actual race.

People are Idiots!
The notion that the "ok" hand gesture was a white nationalist symbol was made up on either 4chan or reddit to see if the media would run with it. They did. It was a massive troll job and due to the medias reaction, the white nationalists adopted it as a taunt.

VN Store

Back