‘23 MS DL Jamarious Brown

Short for an edge rusher. Maybe he could bulk up and play the 3-tech. Not sure where he fits in our class but you always make room for talent that doesn't have any red flags off the field

Short for an edge rusher. Maybe he could bulk up and play the 3-tech. Not sure where he fits in our class but you always make room for talent that doesn't have any red flags off the field
Courtney Upshaw 6'2"
Terrell Suggs 6'3"
Khalil Mack 6'3"
Shaquil Barret 6'2"
Dwight Freeney 6'1"

This guy is supposedly 6'3-6'4" ?
With edge guys whats most important is lower body strength/ explosion and wingspan.

Playing defense is actually very simple, it only requires a few traits to become successful. Leverage in anything you attack, strength and force in anything you do, and go balls to the wall til you fall. Size is not really relevant if you have a base of 5'11" to 6' anything greater than that and have those traits only make you more noticeable.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
The fact that he's visiting at the end of July seems like the staff understanding Rico Walker is heading elsewhere.

Curious if we can get a foot in the door here with two elite edges already committed. Doesn't seem he's been evaluated by 247 (85 ranking) in a long time as all the other sites have him as a 90+ four star.

Another kid I'd love for us to steal from under Kiffins nose.

The fact that he's visiting at the end of July seems like the staff understanding Rico Walker is heading elsewhere.

Curious if we can get a foot in the door here with two elite edges already committed. Doesn't seem he's been evaluated by 247 (85 ranking) in a long time as all the other sites have him as a 90+ four star.

He’s SDE or a DT, not a WDE/OLB

looks like he projects more to the interior...
1658075641507.png

I’m going to say 247 hasn’t scouted him in a while considering the other sites have him as a top 200 prospect and on3 has him listed at 6’3 270, those are IDL measurables

VN Store

Back