'19 MS DT DaJon Terry

Half the team transferred out can we not fill their spots or does it count similar to the recruiting 25?
25 rule, we signed 17 in the 21 class theoretically leaving 8 spots for transfers. Terry’s commitment gives us 7. That’s a rule the NCCA will have to look into or else teams like Tennessee and Auburn will be way under the 85 scholarship limit.

Reactions: VAVol85
Half the team transferred out can we not fill their spots or does it count similar to the recruiting 25?
Transfers count as an initial against the 25. Don’t know how many we get back from those in the class who signed but didn’t enroll or participate in team activities.

25 rule, we signed 17 in the 21 class theoretically leaving 8 spots for transfers. Terry’s commitment gives us 7. That’s a rule the NCCA will have to look into or else teams like Tennessee and Auburn will be way under the 85 scholarship limit.
Did we use all 25 in the 20 class?

The guys that signed NLI count this year, but I think they can back count extra spots in NEXT class too. Where things get dicey is that some of these transfers could also count forward. So there’s some forward counting and back counting...no one really knows!

NCAA 25 rule is terrible for schools with coaching changes and thus lots of transfers.

Does the 17 reflect the 2-3 we released from their NLI? Also, I thought the receiver we took was a PWO.

I would sure like to get a CB and maybe one more LB.

VN Store

Back