'20 MS ATH Jimmy Holiday (UT SIGNEE)

As for remaining targets, Tennessee remains in a good spot to flip both Kansas outside linebacker Khari Coleman and TCU quarterback Jimmy Holiday, per sources. The Vols are battling TCU’s pitch of early playing time, but Holiday really likes Jim Chaney, Will Friend and the rest of UT’s staff. Baring a change of plans, Holiday is set to make a final decision Wednesday.
- Simonton

Hope we sign him he is a Ball Player. Rather he ends up on Offense as a play-maker in various positions or a Corner who has ability to play Pro Football we need to get him on the dotted Line.

sources said his relationship with Tennessee offensive line coachWill Friend and his impressive official visit to Knoxville in late October have positioned the Vols to have a realistic shot at flipping him if he sticks with his plan of making a final decision this week.

But WF can’t recruit

No doubt he has been promised a shot at QB, maybe even some QB packages... but he's our WR. We wanted another WR, and he has the versatility to move around.

Just my opinion.
If you have a special runner that can also understand and operate the QB position...you have to groom him as a QB!
That position is the money maker for a reason.

4.4 slot players are a dime a dozen. Louisville almost moved Lamar Lamar Jackson to WR at one point. Then in the NFL combine they wanted to see him run routes.
But there's no way he has the impact ar WR then he does right now at QB.

This guy can sit for 2 years and just learn and spot play as RS-Freshman before becoming the man possibly is 3 years.

Just my opinion.
If you have a special runner that can also understand and operate the QB position...you have to groom him as a QB!

4.4 slot players are a dime a dozen. Louisville almost moved Lamar Lamar Jackson to WR at one point. Then in the NFL combine they wanted to see him run routes.

This guy can sit for 2 years and just learn and spot play as RS-Freshman before becoming the man possibly is 3 years.
Louisville definitely didn't almost move Lamar to WR, but I don't disagree with the rest of yer point.

Just my opinion.

If he comes here, call Greg Roman and pay him all the monies for that playbook

Just my opinion.

This kid doesn't have nearly the arm LJ has or had as a recruit. I think size was the concern.

Just my opinion.

Sure but 4.3 slot receivers with 6' 1" height are not a dime a dozen

VN Store

Back