'20 MS ATH Jimmy Holiday (UT SIGNEE)

That’s what I was thinking.

This kid can run. If he can flip his hips too, he ends up at Corner possibly.
Former QB on defense ... Reeves-Maybin excelled with that background. I hope we will not need him on defense, and would rather him use his speed on the offense, but i'm betting defense.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Taysom Hill. Use him any where you want. Hill was 782# in 247 composite, Holiday 790#, both dual threat. Coincidence? (Blue font). But for real he would be perfect in that role, and would get what he wants too in regards to playing qb some

Last edited:
Reactions: WarMachine
I am glad we got him, but if he wants to play qb I think it would have been in his best interest to go to tcu.
He is the trend for the new offenses in both the NCAA and NFL. He could be the the best QB for the future. Will have to wait and see. One good thing for him is he can play other positions if he does,'t make at QB. Very pleased to have him as a VOL.

I think they should give him a shot at QB but also that cliche Cobb role though. If he's a playmaker with serious wheels, he needs the ball. If HB lives up to his hype and Holiday is a playmaker, I would like to see a 80/20 split under center with Holiday running the wildcat and in the slot.

To add to my thoughts above. He is very raw passing and it doesn't look like he has a strong arm but if he can work on his mechanics and reads then he could possibly run a RPO well

Hill is a question mark because no one has seen him play since he has transferred to Tn. How Hill does depends on what skills he has in the noggin. Do you have insider information on that aspect of his game? I doubt it.
Hill is a question mark because I've seen him play at the college level before he lost his 2 best assets.

Reactions: LittleVol
Hill is a question mark because I've seen him play at the college level before he lost his 2 best assets.
You have no clue what he will do now. Plus it is what He has upstairs rather than physical ability that will determine if he is a good Qb or not.

Cool. You have no clue either. Yet you come in hot like you do.
Exactly the opposite if you review my posts. I’m the one who is stating no one has a clue. You on the other hand stated you do when comparing Hill’s chances against Holiday. The slate is completely open this spring. I hope HB wins out but it could be any of the 6 or so Qb’s on the roster. We could be in for a big surprise.

Exactly the opposite if you review my posts. I’m the one who is stating no one has a clue. You on the other hand stated you do when comparing Hill’s chances against Holiday. The slate is completely open this spring. I hope HB wins out but it could be any of the 6 or so Qb’s on the roster. We could be in for a big surprise.
K

VN Store

Back