'20 MS ATH Jimmy Holiday (UT SIGNEE)

I stand corrected. I didn't think he was even 200 lbs when he was at LSU. I was thinking there was a smaller running back that LSU had recently not named Trindon Holiday that was lighter than most.
Could be. I think if He can’t make It as a QB for us WR/playmaker would be the better fit.

Update: I’ve been to South Panola football games, and Madison Central is in their district. I’ve talked to someone about this kid, and I can tell you that he is 100% interested in the vols. This guy is really good. My first Mississippi high school football games have been interesting thus far. Don’t count out this kid, because word is, is that he does talk about Tennessee a lot, and is anxious to see what it is about.

source.gif

Update: I’ve been to South Panola football games, and Madison Central is in their district. I’ve talked to someone about this kid, and I can tell you that he is 100% interested in the vols. This guy is really good. My first Mississippi high school football games have been interesting thus far. Don’t count out this kid, because word is, is that he does talk about Tennessee a lot, and is anxious to see what it is about.
How do you seem to know so much about almost every recruit? #fishy

VN Store

Back