'19 MS ATH Diwun Black (Florida commit)

We are sooo going to whoop their asses in September. Damn I can't wait.... Hate those bastards

I didn't realize this, but in 247 sports rankings (not composite) we finished 9th and Fl finished 12th. In the composite, with Florida losing their current players, they fall from 9th to 15th. Vols rise to 10th as AU also lost a kid to juco. This means that Fl would fall much lower than 15th in the 247 sports ranking (not composite) but I can't figure out how to calculate that.

Anyways, we signed a better class than Florida. And our class was made even better with the addition of Solomon and Gibbs.

I didn't realize this, but in 247 sports rankings (not composite) we finished 9th and Fl finished 12th. In the composite, with Florida losing their current players, they fall from 9th to 15th. Vols rise to 10th as AU also lost a kid to juco. This means that Fl would fall much lower than 15th in the 247 sports ranking (not composite) but I can't figure out how to calculate that.

Anyways, we signed a better class than Florida. And our class was made even better with the addition of Solomon and Gibbs.

9B72D8BE-739F-4B07-AF4F-E2307CA46B8A.gif

Love that the valuable lesson learned isn’t “I shouldn’t have screwed around in high school for four years” and instead is “it’s everyone that made fun of me for not taking high school seriously’s fault.”
That's what I noticed. Other people wanted to see him fail not that he failed to qualify.

in all fairness, Miami and FSU get all the attention during Spring Break and Summer. Like clockwork, UF $omehow ends up stockpiling about a week before NSD part deaux.

IMO Mullen got bailed out by a perfect storm of recruiting weirdness last year. Both Miami and FSU were down, Alabama and Georgia lost their defensive coordinators and were the primary competition with Florida for two top-100 recruits (Bogle and Elam), and USC turned into a dumpster fire and basically caused Chris Steele to flip (and we all see how that turned out). And now there's still rumors that two more of their signees (Zipperer and Henderson) are struggling to qualify. Very real chance that class looks terrible in hindsight.

IMO Mullen got bailed out by a perfect storm of recruiting weirdness last year. Both Miami and FSU were down, Alabama and Georgia lost their defensive coordinators and were the primary competition with Florida for two top-100 recruits (Bogle and Elam), and USC turned into a dumpster fire and basically caused Chris Steele to flip (and we all see how that turned out). And now there's still rumors that two more of their signees (Zipperer and Henderson) are struggling to qualify. Very real chance that class looks terrible in hindsight.
i think it's safe to say that hte shine on it has definitely worn off............

VN Store

Back