6'3" 190lbs., ATH, high school sophomore,
Forest High School, Forest, MS,
Class of 2019

high school stats: Diwun Black's (Forest, MS) Football Stats | MaxPreps

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Max Preps

UT has offered along with UAB & Ole Miss to date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
Random, yes. But, you never know what the staff has been cooking behind the scenes. Their work ethic is tireless and relentless.

Reactions: 2 people
In his highlight film he plays a lot of WR and Safety. He has plenty of speed so he should not be effected by adding 20-30 pounds to in a college weight training program to play linebacker.

Reactions: 1 person
Probably the best sign for us is that he tweeted this 16 hours ago and it still hasn't been deleted. It means something. At the very least, it's not good for Ole' Miss.

Forest-Morton game features at least one big-time college player every year.

Dude is a personal foul, 15 yard penalty waiting to happen.

He gets sloppy in his tackling form and tackles around the neck...way too high.

“I caught up with Rivals250 ATH Diwun Black over the weekend at an event and the Ole Miss commit told me Tennessee is still a school that he is interested in and is hoping to visit. Black was previously committed to Mississippi State so he's already flipped once and I expect to take several more visits before it's all said and done. I'm not sure how involved the Vols are but he mentioned them so I wanted to pass it along here. ”

Woody

Reactions: 11 people
Forest-Morton game features at least one big-time college player every year.

Brandon-Pearl does as well. Pruitt would benefit from establishing some relationships in the area.

We'd be glad to host him and his wife for dinner if anyone wants to make it happen. :)

I dunno if I like this guys stance or the fact that all his picks were because the opposing QB was terrible.

Lol. Maybe he is actually good but I didn't see anything amazing by any means.

VN Store

Back