Movies you've seen recently II

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - 4/5

While I thought it was fun and visually stunning. I don't get the hype it got when it was released. Story wise I could have done without the Spider-Pig & the anime robot they IMO took me out of the story.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Bushwick....inliked the filming, kinda hated the bad guys they made...pretty good film outside of that. Not a film for the “happy” folk

The Long Shot - 5/10 Charlize Theron is aging VERY well. I can see how millennials would find this movie funny, and it is funny in parts. But mostly it's just "sausage party" without the animation with a smattering of self-righteous political posturing.

Its basicaly a Elseworlds Superman origin. On what if Clark wasn't good. I haven't seen it but have seen nothing but good things about it.
Fwiw my wife didn't like it because Superman is her favorite 😆, and it's basically his character just different name.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Fwiw my wife didn't like it because Superman is her favorite 😆, and it's basically his character just different name.

It still amazes me that Warner Bros. didn't try and fight it's release after that first trailer came out. Although they may have thought about it decided against seeing as James Gunn was its main producer and the film was written by his brother and cousin who they had just hired to soft reboot Suicide Squad.

Reactions: joevol33
The Do Over - 5/10. Adam Sandler and David Spade fake their deaths to start their lives over. Hilarity ensues. Sort of.

Breakthrough - 6/10.

Peppermint...wasn't bad. punisher for soccer moms.

John Wick 3....freaking awesome. it is what it is and and isn't ashamed of it. i like that whole series.

the great hack...super interesting....recommend it to anyone really....

Sobibor ( 2018) 8/10. Russian film of the Nazi extermination camp Sobibor and the successful uprising and mass escape of Jewish prisoners.

Peppermint...wasn't bad. punisher for soccer moms.

John Wick 3....freaking awesome. it is what it is and and isn't ashamed of it. i like that whole series.

the great hack...super interesting....recommend it to anyone really....

I just couldn't see Jennifer Garner as a badass but I had to watch it anyway. I didn't like it.

Probably not gonna like A Vigilante either, but I like Olivia Wilde and will watch it anyway. I can see her as a badass a little more than Garner, and she might get a little neckit.

Reactions: jakez4ut
I just couldn't see Jennifer Garner as a badass but I had to watch it anyway. I didn't like it.

Probably not gonna like A Vigilante either, but I like Olivia Wilde and will watch it anyway. I can see her as a badass a little more than Garner, and she might get a little neckit.
i could see Garner, given her role on Alias and in the Daredevil movie....the movie wasn't flashy...it was very basic and only had one point....so i thought it was coolish.

parts of it kinda reminded of the accountant with Afleck.

but i can see why some wouldn't like it....

i could see Garner, given her role on Alias and in the Daredevil movie....the movie wasn't flashy...it was very basic and only had one point....so i thought it was coolish.

I haven't seen Alias or Daredevil, I've only seen her in the ROM Com type movies. I don't usually like movies that jump around in time either.

I do like her though, she's a pretty woman.

Reactions: jakez4ut
I haven't seen Alias or Daredevil, I've only seen her in the ROM Com type movies. I don't usually like movies that jump around in time either.

I do like her though, she's a pretty woman.
Ahhh yeah well then there's some context missing if you've not seen those lol.

after her Cap One commercials, only place I want to see her is in a deep well as I put a piece of plywood over it.

Reactions: CAVPUT

I tried to watch A Vigilante last week, just couldn’t do it. Either it’s not my style or I wasn’t in the mood.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back