Movies you've seen recently II

everything everywhere all at once, 3/10
Boring. If it didn't lead in Academy Award Nominations I would have quit watching after 30 minutes. I'm at 45 minutes now.
Best thing I can say is at least it isn't super hero movie.

Babylon 7/10 bloated and maybe a unnecessary plotline or two but captured the spirit of the time well. Amazing set pieces. Margot Robbie's character got annoying at times. Overall worth a watch.

Boring. If it didn't lead in Academy Award Nominations I would have quit watching after 30 minutes. I'm at 45 minutes now.

Agreed, I had high expectations and was like really? Movie sucked a**.

Reactions: vols 30
Well, Banshees and others are up for best pic. I just don't see Anywhere, Western Front or Top Gun winning which means one of them will win.

Well, Banshees and others are up for best pic. I just don't see Anywhere, Western Front or Top Gun winning which means one of them will win.

Banshees was excellent. Not sure why Anywhere gets all the hype. I didn't enjoy it . Anywhere will win and Banshees won't because of politics ( cast)

I tried watching it twice, just not my cup of tea.

Reactions: walkenvol
The Oscars/movies are back. I had some friends in town and we "watched" (sped thru 60% of it) last night. It was like the old days. Fun movies that people actually saw, just a little political humor, etc. I know how much everyone claims to hate Hollywood, but we all like it when they make good movies that aren't just superhero flicks. I'm feeling a little better about the near future of movies, especially since anybody can make one now.

1678721425051.png

VN Store

Back