Movies you've seen recently II

Under The Silver Lake 7/10 i appreciate the ambition but felt over indulgent. Great for grand conspiracy and old film noir fans.

Thor: Ragnarok

Incredible movie.
Hilarious. Strong story going back to the sister and her background. Adding Hulk and Valkyrie was awesome. Loki was gold as usual. Dare I say this surpasses Captain America for me? I have to say it does.

1-Thor: Ragnarok
2-Captain America
3-Captain America: Winter Soldier
4-Spiderman: Homecoming
5-Black Panther
6-Avengers
7-Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol.2
8-Captain Marvel
9-Captain America: Civil War
10-Guardians of the Galaxy
11-Iron Man
12-Thor
13-Doctor Strange
14-Ant-Man
15-Ant-Man and Wasp
16-Thor: Dark World
17-Iron Man 3
18-Avengers: Age of Ultron
19-Iron Man 2
20-Hulk
atta boy. definitely the best one of the bunch. there comes a point with all these moives that, for me, once youget past the 1st 5 or 6, they all become the same to me.

ragnorock was my personal favorite
Infinity War is basically a tie with it....

then i'd have to say CA civil War
CA winter soldier
Spiderman Homecoming
Guaridans of the Galaxy
Dr. Strange
Age of Ultron

all the rest after that....are basically the same to me....
i will give a nod to Cap Marvel though. it was a lot better than i thought it'd be, and for a "new" movie in the series, they did a good enough job of tying it in to the overall picture...plus it's new and i haven't seen it 20 times on FX or TNT yet...lol.

Reactions: Behr and VOLNPA
Instant family- 8/10. It's not a groundbreaking blockbuster, but it's very moving. Makes you really feel for kids and parents dealing with adoption.

I ended up liking it more than when you and I talked about it.

I'm surprised I liked Aquaman. I think I liked it better than Wonder Woman. Maybe because I'd heard so much negativity about it, I wasn't expecting much.

Probably gonna regret it, but I'm gonna watch The Girl in the Spiders Web tonight.

Reactions: joevol33
Spiderman into the Spider verse. 8/10. I liked the story and it was freaking hilarious. Probably liked it bc it wasn't like the retreads we've been treated too lately.

Venom. 8/10. Loved it. Thought it was well done. Hardy is a very, very good actor.

Thor: Ragnarok

Incredible movie. Hilarious. Strong story going back to the sister and her background. Adding Hulk and Valkyrie was awesome. Loki was gold as usual. Dare I say this surpasses Captain America for me? I have to say it does.

1-Thor: Ragnarok
2-Captain America
3-Captain America: Winter Soldier
4-Spiderman: Homecoming
5-Black Panther
6-Avengers
7-Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol.2
8-Captain Marvel
9-Captain America: Civil War
10-Guardians of the Galaxy
11-Iron Man
12-Thor
13-Doctor Strange
14-Ant-Man
15-Ant-Man and Wasp
16-Thor: Dark World
17-Iron Man 3
18-Avengers: Age of Ultron
19-Iron Man 2
20-Hulk

You should go vote for Ragnarok in the Elite 8.

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
Dammit....you were my last hope. If you gave it an Ok I was going to watch....now, I am depressed

Claire Foy ruined it for me, but I'm a fan of Noomi Rapace, I even think she's hot in a weird sorta way. It would have been watchable with her, or even Rooney Mara, but that's about it. It was pretty boring.

But as you know, I'm not the best critic anyway, you'd be better off getting someone else's opinion.

Claire Foy ruined it for me, but I'm a fan of Noomi Rapace, I even think she's hot in a weird sorta way. It would have been watchable with her, or even Rooney Mara, but that's about it. It was pretty boring.

But as you know, I'm not the best critic anyway, you'd be better off getting someone else's opinion.
Nah, yours is good. It’s pretty much spot on with every thing else

Nah, yours is good. It’s pretty much spot on with every thing else
I was bummed out, I was looking forward to it. Same with Widows. I thought Widows was different enough it might be worth watching, the trailer looked good. Wroooong. I was mad after it was over. Haha.

I've had bad luck lately. I did like Aquaman better than expected and Instant family ended up being worth watching. I was based on a true story and it got me thinking. Anyway, I'm gonna try Green Book tonight.

Lmao....Newt. lmao.

Huff will argue with you until Hell freezes solid and rents ice skates before admitting he was wrong...and he is still my homie. He is just wrong sometimes like me and everyone else...and likes to argue more than my HS girlfriend did. I buried her in a shallow grave on an old injun burial plot FWIW...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190423-210959_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190423-210959_Chrome.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: bignewt

Haven’t seen much of Foy but she was great in First Man imo. Really good overall movie too. Bummer she wasn’t in that one apparently

I was bummed out, I was looking forward to it. Same with Widows. I thought Widows was different enough it might be worth watching, the trailer looked good. Wroooong. I was mad after it was over. Haha.

I've had bad luck lately. I did like Aquaman better than expected and Instant family ended up being worth watching. I was based on a true story and it got me thinking. Anyway, I'm gonna try Green Book tonight.
Green Book was great. watched it over the weekend. Viggo is very good....great story.

Reactions: Behr
Green Book was great. watched it over the weekend. Viggo is very good....great story.

I became a Viggo fan after Young Guns 2 and A history of Violence. He did an excellent job in this, although I had to stop watching it at the part where they stopped on two side of the road because the car overheated and the workers in two field were looking at them, I've enjoyed it do far. I'll finish it tonight.

Reactions: jakez4ut
I became a Viggo fan after Young Guns 2 and A history of Violence. He did an excellent job in this, although I had to stop watching it at the part where they stopped on two side of the road because the car overheated and the workers in two field were looking at them, I've enjoyed it do far. I'll finish it tonight.
yeah, liked that movie, Eastern Promises too. thought he was a good fit for the LOR moviews as well...if you're in to that stuff.

but i remember him in GI Jane and thought that was a great character and he did a good job with it. he was also good in Crimson Tide.....just a really good character actor.

Reactions: Behr
yeah, liked that movie, Eastern Promises too. thought he was a good fit for the LOR moviews as well...if you're in to that stuff.

but i remember him in GI Jane and thought that was a great character and he did a good job with it. he was also good in Crimson Tide.....just a really good character actor.

Agree with all. I didn't see Lord of the Rings.

VN Store

Back