Movies you've seen recently II

Rampage 5.5/10

Even though the concept of this movie is dumb as hell it was still relatively entertaining. Don't go into it expecting a whole lot and you'll likely enjoy it especially if it's a rainy day or you're looking to just blow some time. Guns, action, ***holes, giant creatures, a city getting destroyed, people getting eaten.

Rampage 5.5/10

Even though the concept of this movie is dumb as hell it was still relatively entertaining. Don't go into it expecting a whole lot and you'll likely enjoy it especially if it's a rainy day or you're looking to just blow some time.
I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Also why the quotation marks around her name? Is it a pre or post op type of situation? Cause I can work with one of those, both if she has small feet.

The Meg...3/5. Good stupid fun. Didn’t feel cheated watching it on the big screen but it won’t be a “it’s on so I’ll stop and watch it” at home.

Saw a couple of good indies last night

Flock of Dudes 7/10...great cast lots of funny funny people in a rom com that tries really hard not to be one but still has a few cliches. I laughed a lot though.

Laggies 7/10...Kiera Knightley not in a period piece for once. Chloe Grace Moretz and Sam Rockwell kills it as he always does. Entertaining film.

The Meg...3/5. Good stupid fun. Didn’t feel cheated watching it on the big screen but it won’t be a “it’s on so I’ll stop and watch it” at home.
I’m going this week. One of three movies I wanted to see in the theater this summer.

Took my son to see this yesterday. I have to more or less agree with you 3/5 maybe 3.5/5. Just good crazy stuff. It was a fun movie and my son absolutely loved it. As long as you don't over think things, and just understand it's a fiction movie about a extinct giant shark, it's not supposed to make 100% sense. Just munch on some popcorn, and chill for 2 hours.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back