Mother's Day next Sunday 5/9

@McDad What I finally got/am doing for my mom:

Foxtail fern (live so far) in a fancy basket that cost more than the fern; updated her door grapevine wreath from Christmas to summer (kinda missed a season there, but I haven’t seen her room in 14 months), and a fresh-cooked mess of turnip greens from the garden plus cornbread to take back to her ALF apartment. Plus springing her from jail for several hours to see the local family. No boogers, unless Martin comes through again.

Happy Mother’s Day!

@McDad What I finally got/am doing for my mom:

Foxtail fern (live so far) in a fancy basket that cost more than the fern; updated her door grapevine wreath from Christmas to summer (kinda missed a season there, but I haven’t seen her room in 14 months), and a fresh-cooked mess of turnip greens from the garden plus cornbread to take back to her ALF apartment. Plus springing her from jail for several hours to see the local family. No boogers, unless Martin comes through again.

Happy Mother’s Day!
Awwh that sounds like a Great Mother's Day,.......you all have fun and Happy Mother's Day to you @VolNExile

We had a nice, relaxing family day, and I made sure my wife didn't have to cook or clean. The weather wasn't perfect, but we managed brisket tacos by the pool for lunch. Then, my parents came over for dinner, and I prepared seared sea bass with mango sauce. Both moms love it when I cook for them.

All in all, it was just great to be together.

VN Store

Back