Mother movie

Have tou guys seen this movie? Watched it today. Holy cow what a hot mess

That the one with Jennifer Lawrence and Javier Bardem?

Edit: Yea that's it. I hated it. I think Newt liked it.

Last edited:
I did. Unpopular opinion but I was impressed with Aronofsky's balls to create such a fever dream of Genesis.

I did. Unpopular opinion but I was impressed with Aronofsky's balls to create such a fever dream of Genesis.
Hey, did you ever watch The Curse of La Llorona ? I remember you and I talked about it and you said you didn't care for the director or producer or whoever. I forgot about it until today. Gonna watch it tonight.

Also saw a trailer to a new one coming out in November, you heard of The Lodge? It looks pretty good.

Hey, did you ever watch The Curse of La Llorona ? I remember you and I talked about it and you said you didn't care for the director or producer or whoever. I forgot about it until today. Gonna watch it tonight.

Also saw a trailer to a new one coming out in November, you heard of The Lodge? It looks pretty good.

I have seen the trailer for The lodge, it does look good...let me look up the curse, I don't remember that.

Oh ok yeah...it was James Wan, just looks like all the rest of his movies...ghost lady in the house after the kid, jump scares etc. Too bad because Cardellini is a nice piece of business.

I have seen the trailer for The lodge, it does look good...let me look up the curse, I don't remember that.

Oh ok yeah...it was James Wan, just looks like all the rest of his movies...ghost lady in the house after the kid, jump scares etc. Too bad because Cardellini is a nice piece of business.

I'm not as critical on movies as you are, I'll be good if it just keeps me interested. Bonus if I actually get a jump scare.

And yea, Linda Cardellini is worth looking at.

Reactions: bignewt
I'm not as critical on movies as you are, I'll be good if it just keeps me interested. Bonus if I actually get a jump scare.

And yea, Linda Cardellini is worth looking at.

I just value originality a great deal more than most I guess.

Yea, with no jump scares. It sucked bad. Cardellini was terrible. Everything about this movie sucked.

Reactions: bignewt

VN Store

Back