"Most Warrior like"

Nationdom

I dont agree with people throwing objects on the field but there is a reason. This fanbase, this state, this region, its full of warriors. it's in our DNA.

"The people that are largely Scottish or Scotch-Irish descent that settle in the Appalachian area are the most warrior like of any other people in the United states."

"The need to be victorious is just as primal as the need to reproduce or nourish yourself"

This fanbase is the most powerful, most passionate, most aggressive the modern world has seen and will ever see. It's time to win.

BS!! I am now and on both sides of my family have been sense the early 1800 (one side Scottish 100%) TENNESSEEANS. What I saw last night was embarrassing, disgraceful, and total uncalled for. He did not make the line for a first down. (as bad as I wished for an overrule). The most respectful person I saw was Kiffen. He nor any of his players were at fault for our ball carrier not making the line to gain, it was the officials. Hell, even our cheerleads and band left! The officials should have called the game at that point. As trying to justify those stupid acts, don't blame it on heritage. Most all Tennesseans I know are not this disrespectful.

I dont agree with people throwing objects on the field but there is a reason. This fanbase, this state, this region, its full of warriors. it's in our DNA.

"The people that are largely Scottish or Scotch-Irish descent that settle in the Appalachian area are the most warrior like of any other people in the United states."

"The need to be victorious is just as primal as the need to reproduce or nourish yourself"

This fanbase is the most powerful, most passionate, most aggressive the modern world has seen and will ever see. It's time to win.

Absolute BS! And I'm Irish.

Warriors? Nope just a bunch of drunk entitled children. Most of you pansies would piss yourself if you were confronted by the players you were throwing trash at. Hell most of you would get river danced on by the dance team.

I'm irish and would never do the stupid crap those morons did last night...Those bozo's made us the laughing stock of the entire nation...Here we are playing our hearts out and trying to get back to being a SEC powerhouse where we belong and after all the bad things that have happened to us good things were starting to happen and then this happens...Unbelievable, After all the years of taking abuse in Gainesville and Athens over the years I will never say anything bad about those fanbases again because it became clear ours is without a shadow of a doubt the worse in the nation!...I would say disgraceful but those words are too good for what happened last night...I only hope the visiting fans didn't get hurt leaving the stadium and made it home safely.

Reactions: Nationdom

f29.png

VN Store

Back