Most Recent Look at Neyland Stadium Upgrades

The big screen is WAY too big to go inside the stadium like the smaller one is and the smaller one did not have the supports like the other side does so it HAD to go inside.

Either that,or somebody still wants some part of Ayres Hall to be visible to someone in the stadium.

I would like a bar on top of the second large Jumbotron on top of the smaller screen in the terrace, and of course the bar up top should have its own screen.
Bars are on Cumberland, in Market Square, and in Old town where they belong.. I love them all. For folks that want to devote FULL attention to watching the actual game and creating a hostile environment for the opposing team... every seat in Neyland can be your own personal bar where all the focus and energy can be directed at the game.... not just attempting to be seen and appear cool via a perceived symbol of status.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Bars are on Cumberland, in Market Square, and in Old town where they belong.. I love them all. For folks that want to devote FULL attention to watching the actual game and creating a hostile environment for the opposing team... every seat in Neyland can be your own personal bar where all the focus and energy can be directed at the game.... not just attempting to be seen and appear cool via a perceived symbol of status.
If you are suggesting that we put jumbotrons on top of the bars on Cumberland, Market Square and Old Town I might be persuaded.

Bars on Cumberland? Where?

Last I was there it was apartments, vacant buildings and fast food.

Reactions: GreveHaller
Some need to step into the 21st century! The new Jumbotron works, especially given that there will be a "party deck" underneath. Also, easier to look directly across than at the heavens to view the HH highlights.

Pics from today. Party deck ready and letters are up
Not sure the party deck would be my spot, but I think it is a nice addition. The mismatch railing paint annoys me but maybe that is just me…. My last season tickets are where the Jumbotron now sits. I liked those seats but it is a nice spot for a second screen. Also, I am happy to see the VOLS letters return to Neyland.

Shot of the video board turned on...looks great!

Looks like about as much real estate on the board is dedicated to advertising as there is for video. Still better than cranking my head around from section O when I go with my dad.

Reactions: JacketVol
I got to see it today at lunch. The LED looks good, and it's cool and all...but I don't think I love it. It will be impossible to keep from losing some volume in our stadium. Even if they sell out the party section, it will still look pretty empty over there.

Attachments

• 8E437DBF-CBEE-4B1E-A244-DBFBE63E21E9.png
    8E437DBF-CBEE-4B1E-A244-DBFBE63E21E9.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 53

VN Store

Back