Most likely upset?

I agree that Oklahoma is the most likely.

No one has mentioned the later game with UGA. I think that helps us.
I think that Oklahoma is the easiest team to beat. However, I believe that JG will start (but not finish) the Oklahoma game, and that will cause us to drop that game. I think we'll beat Georgia with Bailey as our starting QB.

Our offensive line and our defense keeps us in all 4 games. We beat OU and BAMA. Both UF AND UGA go to the wire........!
Play A&M in the SECCG!!!!!

I think Oklahoma and Ga are the 2 we'll most likely get. Florida is going to struggle to beat us this year if they don't improve their run offense. Bama is Bama so BuckFama!!

This comes down to us actually having a good QB play. If our QB can hit the WR in stride and make good check downs then I think we can win 10 games in the regular season with two close losses. But again that's a big if. So that being said my two picks are Oklahoma and Florida

OU is the most suspect of those teams. I feel pretty good about Florida too.

With so many X-Factors, it will be hard to predict:
No Spring Training
Players potentially missing games with the Corona Virus
Does Georgia still have Offensive Woes come November?
Does our OL really take control?
AL turnover of players and coaches catch up with them?
Key injuries, etc.

9-1 going into the Nov visit to Athens. Only loss Oklahoma. You heard it here first. Its happening. Last time I had this feeling I had just checked out of a Holiday Inn.

I may be a fool, but I honestly think it's Florida. People are pretending like they have all their key players back this year for some reason. Plus I know 34-3 of whatever the hell it was. Score was definitely misleading when it comes to this upcoming game. I think Pruitt knows he does not need to start 0-3 vs them. Have to beat them more than any team right now.

Reactions: RockyTop140
I may be a fool, but I honestly think it's Florida. People are pretending like they have all their key players back this year for some reason. Plus I know 34-3 of whatever the hell it was. Score was definitely misleading when it comes to this upcoming game. I think Pruitt knows he does not need to start 0-3 vs them. Have to beat them more than any team right now.
I wanna agree but it seems everything I know about football goes out the window during the Florida game. Have to get them out of our heads and just compete. If the first half is competitive I’ll feel great about our chances going into the second half.

I wanna agree but it seems everything I know about football goes out the window during the Florida game. Have to get them out of our heads and just compete. If the first half is competitive I’ll feel great about our chances going into the second half.

I understand lol. There's been a handful of baffling games vs them, but to be fair that's got nothing to do with the current players and staff for the most part. (Yes the last 2 games under Pruitt vs them have been ugly but we just weren't on the same level to be blunt. Unlike the 2014 and 2015 teams where we should of won those games without much hassle.) Any team that has a top notch oline and good running game can control a game. We have that on paper, we just gotta make it reality.

VN Store

Back