most likely replacement for Chaney?

matt_mccoy19

With how bad our offense has been this year it is almost certain that we will be letting go of Chaney, and if we do, who would replace him? I have heard that Chip Long was brought in as a possible replacement for Weinke and/or Chaney.

Reactions: GreyWolf1129
With how bad our offense has been this year it is almost certain that we will be letting go of Chaney, and if we do, who would replace him? I have heard that Chip Long was brought in as a possible replacement for Weinke and/or Chaney.

He's going nowhere unless he leaves out of his own free will.

Reactions: Myrtleturtle
Chaney isn’t the problem

That 4 yr QB who still can’t grasp an offense is.
Imo, the QB as a whole is the problem if we don’t have 1 who can bear JG.
JG needs to be told respectfully to take a walk his time is done at Tennessee.

If Chaney leaves there’s a man on staff who deserves a shot more than most.

where does someone apply for a job like this? I have 15+ years of experience calling plays on madden. I can run a successful slant pass too, pretty sure that makes me qualified!
Thats actually thought provoking....is the reason we can't successfully defend a slant pass because our offense can't successfully complete one????

Chaney isn’t the problem

That 4 yr QB who still can’t grasp an offense is.
Imo, the QB as a whole is the problem if we don’t have 1 who can bear JG.
JG needs to be told respectfully to take a walk his time is done at Tennessee.

If Chaney leaves there’s a man on staff who deserves a shot more than most.
I hope you aren't talking about T Martin. He lost play calling duties at SC. Chaney is not the problem.

Last I looked it up.....Chaney's last season here with Bray we averaged around 35 points per game....Our lowest scores of the season was 20 against FL....13 against Bama....18 against Vandy.

We scored 44 against UGA and lost....Scored 31 against Miss State and lost....Scored 35 against USC and lost....Scored 48 against Mizzou and lost.

That first sentence is wrong. There is no way that with any certainty that Chaney will be gone. In fact, I’d say he’s the least likely to be gone.

Reactions: Myrtleturtle
I don’t care if Pittman and Chaney are the best of pals; the writing would be on the wall for Pruitt if Chaney jumps ship to Arkansas.

VN Store

Back