Most Improved?

KittenMittens

Its hard to decide because a number of players have really stepped their games up-- Goins, Hop and Tatum to name a few.

So far this year, I have been very impressed with Cam Tatum in every game. He seems he has found his confidence and doesn't disappear after hitting a few shots in a row like he has prior.

Just heard the stat on the halftime report that we are +200 with Cam on the floor this year....

Its hard to decide because a number of players have really stepped their games up-- Goins, Hop and Tatum to name a few.

So far this year, I have been very impressed with Cam Tatum in every game. He seems he has found his confidence and doesn't disappear after hitting a few shots in a row like he has prior.

Just heard the stat on the halftime report that we are +200 with Cam on the floor this year....

I'm not sure who the most improved is but I do know that the worst player who plays over 10 min per game in history of SEC Basketball is S. Pearl..... I'm glad he's a Sr so daddy ball will be over next season.

VN Store

Back