Most DISLIKED college football player ?

Have you counted how many times you have stated the above quote? Why do you always insist on bringing Freak or others into your harassment of me? You always think if you write loud enough then your hate of me and others will transcend to them and you will be rewarded with attention.

I am a Tennessee fan. I have an investment into the University that consists of more than hats and shirts. I do participate in Volnation because it is free.

Even though I am a fan, I don’t search out those who may not be realists or those who are sunshine pumpers or Fulmerites to attack and harass them. I don’t even go after or search out those who do not have a financial investment in the University whether it’s in the form of tuition or donations.

There may very well be trolls on here from other schools. I honestly would not doubt that. It would be easy to do. However, Freak and the other mods see where the IP addresses are located and mine is not in the state of Florida. So, that theory of yours is out.

Do you see where I am coming from old friend? Just because being a fan is different than your idea doesn't mean that they are not fans.
If I wanted Freaks attention I'd @ him. You're so wrong about everything I'm actually kinda feeling sorry for you Gator. Lol, not really tho.

Rest of its tl;Dr.

Utter ass, obvious troll, douche bag. That's IknoxvolsI for you. :)
Or Ichattvols or whatever it was and that other one I don't remember butchna probably would. Then he corrected me when I said 4 different usernames and told me it was more than that. Wouldn't surprise me if he was 99gator and Jaws. He's not bamawriter cause he seems to be halfway educated and I think he's a closet Vol fan.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
I don’t have anything against or for Tebow. I think he was good and was part of two NC teams.

I do think you are a Tennessee “fan” but I think you hide behind that. What you actually are is a hater! Anyone one who is not pro Fulmer, who is a realist and who is not a sunshine pumper, you automatically label them a troll. Then you try to recruit others to join your little keyboard cliche. Then, if said troll has an affinity for games played against our rivals, you automatically label them a troll from that teams fan base. Perfect example is the stupid and idiotic moniker under your name about the BigOrangeAl poster. You and JP keep trying to label me a gator troll. The Florida game when Spurrior was there was a very important rivalry not just for me but my family. I am sure there are others who felt that way and others who felt that way with Bama and when they were coached by Bear Bryant.

As I mentioned earlier, you are just a “fan” as is your buddy JP. At least he had the guts to post in the thread about alumni and admit he has nothing invested in the University. As for me, I have two degrees from The University of Tennessee with one of them being a graduate degree. So does a sibling! I have a parent that also has a degree on the wall. That degree is also from The University of Tennessee!

You need to go hate on someone else!
He is correct about BigOrangeAl1979.

If you ask Joe Montana, his response would be Rudy. Anyone ever heard of O.J. Simpson?

david-pollack.jpg

This. #1.

@Behr

I still have harsh feelings toward Jalen Hurd for quitting on his team in the middle of the South Carolina game. I don't blame him for transferring, Butch was outright lying to him, but quitting on his team, during a game, I just can't respect that.

Very similar to Jeremy Banks missing the South Carolina game. Is it not?

This is tough:
Andy Katzenmoyer and Cam Newton are up there. Woodson, of course. Alex Brown. There is another one but he was a Vol so I won’t mention that name .

VN Store

Back