Most DISLIKED college football player ?

peaygolf

The "Fly" is open.....Let's Go Peay!!!!
To me, it's almost as much fun rooting against someone.

What college football player have you disliked the most in your lifetime.

Mine: Danny Wuerffel

1996FSU_UF-768x1024.jpg

Just about anyone playing for the tree-killing, tea-bagging, sucker-punching, knuckle dragging gumps.
1996FSU_UF-768x1024.jpg

Reactions: peaygolf
Tebow was the most sanctimonious, full of himself, irritating player I have witnessed. Most fans across the nation just loved him because of the religious vibe and his being on those really good gator teams. TV could not get enough of him, it was a constant barrage of Tebow promoting every Saturday. I've never been more irritated by an individual player....I always thought some of his schtick was just part of an image he created.

Gillaspia from Texas A&M. Dude put the crown of his helmet into Evan Berry's face and knocked him out...and did not get ejected. Then Warrior clocked his A$$ and got ejected for targeting. I'll never forget that punk waving bye to Warrior on his way off the field. Still makes me mad.

I hate to say this but because of his antics, for me it is Kelly Washington. I know, I know I know he played for us but still! All that gimmicky stuff he portrayed after each catch just completely turned me off!

Tebow was the most sanctimonious, full of himself, irritating player I have witnessed. Most fans across the nation just loved him because of the religious vibe and his being on those really good gator teams. TV could not get enough of him, it was a constant barrage of Tebow promoting every Saturday. I've never been more irritated by an individual player....I always thought some of his schtick was just part of an image he created.
And now, these 10 years later, how has his "act" held up. Oh that's right, it has. It wasn't an act.

I understand why it frustrated you to see and hear about it all the time, but it ain't his fault. As a Gator, oh how I wish he had failed. As a Christian, oh how I wish my boys will grow to have the same character he does.

Gillaspia from Texas A&M. Dude put the crown of his helmet into Evan Berry's face and knocked him out...and did not get ejected. Then Warrior clocked his A$$ and got ejected for targeting. I'll never forget that punk waving bye to Warrior on his way off the field. Still makes me mad.
That was the day I knew targeting was a complete joke designed to just let them hurt whichever team they wanted. Full speed, crown of helmet to facemask. Berry is lucky he wasn't paralyzed. One of the most brutal hits I've ever seen, and I grew up watching NFL safety's like Case (Flacons) headhunt receivers for a living.

1996FSU_UF-768x1024.jpg

Interesting, as Wuerffel was probably the sweetest, quietest, most docile Gator QB of all time. As Spurrier referred to him, a “New Testament, turn the other cheek kind of guy.” And he has spent a lifetime helping disadvantaged kids since his playing days.

There are better Gators to hate.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back