Most Dangerous Play I've Ever Seen

Everytime I think about this I believe the punishment should be worse. He better be out the rest of the year, but if I was in charge he would receive a 1 year suspension so he misses a full seasons worth of games.

Reactions: beneVOLence
Damion Woody said this is worse than what Hanesworth did and he got 5 games for his actions

Seriously? Please go back and watch the video. You do realize this crap doesn't happen in a vacuum--lots of jawing, name calling, etc, right? You did notice the dude's head wasn't still in the helmet, right? Never play ball again, huh? Lil hyperbole maybe?
He swung a helmet at a guys head and actually hit him. That's more than jawing and name calling.

Seriously? Please go back and watch the video. You do realize this crap doesn't happen in a vacuum--lots of jawing, name calling, etc, right? You did notice the dude's head wasn't still in the helmet, right? Never play ball again, huh? Lil hyperbole maybe?
I don’t think he should be suspended for life however there is a big difference between jawing and taking a swing at someone with a helmet. I will say Garrett is lucky he did connect with the top of the helmet on Rudolph’s head. If that had happened he might have been done for A long time.

I don’t think he should be suspended for life however there is a big difference between jawing and taking a swing at someone with a helmet. I will say Garrett is lucky he did connect with the top of the helmet on Rudolph’s head. If that had happened he might have been done for A long time.
That thin part on the bottom of the helmet could have been bad too. Luckily he didn't hit him harder.

Intent: Garrett’s intent clearly was to remove the helmet off of Rudolph by force then to use it as a weapon. Very possible Garrett could be in some legal trouble over this. If I’m Rudolph, I file a civil suit and press charges. I don’t back down from this. If the NFL doesn’t act, I file suit against them as well.

Honestly that's plain assault if not attempted murder. Hit someone in the head hard enough with a blunt object like that, you could easily kill them.

Reactions: johnsonbrewer

VN Store

Back