Most Annoying SEC Head Coaches

For me Leach is a freakin riot…….that guy is a hoot……not to mention a pretty good coach (not the best by any means, but he’s definitely pretty decent).

Reactions: stolitonic
Saban- acts out for show. He’s only as good as his players are. If he wasn’t winning Alabubba fans couldn’t stand him.
kirby - indifferent
Kiffin - silly put on
Harsin - class
Heupel - class
Beamer - class but goofy
Drunkwitz - Kiffin without wins
Stoops- class
Pitts- class
Jimbo - goofy and overrated
Don’t know who vandy coach is
Leach - weird but glad he’s in SEC

Dont completely understand hate for kiffin. Hes a tool of course. But i guess none of you would leave your current job for dream job? Volnation has to be full of hypocrisy, no?
The issue with Kiffin isnt he left- it is the way he has continued to troll us since he left.

Not a poll...just your opinion as Vols. My most annoying:
1. Mullen---belligerent SOB
2. Leach---the Pirate. Give me a break from this shtick and leave two tickets for Elvis at the front office.
3. Beamer---grab a helmet, dude. Oh wait, can't actually play.
4. Kiffin ---dude berates his players when they do something wrong, not to mention his cheating by pretending to have players hurt when he's just trying to collect his thoughts. Maybe his sorry ass should be #1.
5. Kirby Dumb---just cause he should be. Leapin bowl hair cutting Jerk who is the beneficiary of the most fertile recruiting area in the country.

Who else?
I am just happy we have CJH and none of those clowns.

Reactions: jtdavis

VN Store

Back