Most Annoying SEC Head Coaches

I see myself as a realist. I can't stand Smart or Saban but to be at the bottom and criticize those who are beating our brains out is laughable. I wasn't responding to who irks me. It was the comment of how he couldnt win big games. Every SEC game is a big game. I guess some fans have to find ways for moral victories.

Wow. 2 points

1. You're taking a sports board a tad bit too serious.

2. I will never understand the need of some Vol fans to spring to the defense of uga whenever uga is in any way derided.

Kirby Smart is 40-9 in the SEC with 4 SEC East 1st places. UT is 17-32 with none. I just find it funny for a Vol fan to criticize someone who has accomplished so much more than we have. Kind of like a Corvair owner challenging a Corvette lol.
Not smart starting a Smart fanclub in Volnation Mr. stillavol. But thanks for pointing out why us Vols fans shouldn't like the Georgia coach.

Wow. 2 points

1. You're taking a sports board a tad bit too serious.

2. I will never understand the need of some Vol fans to spring to the defense of uga whenever uga is in any way derided.
We were talking about least liked SEC coaches or something, not most hated but still good!!!??? Nothing says troll like "Imma go to Volnation and point out how good Kirby Smart of Georgia is on a thread talking about coaches we don't like.", and dare have a name like stillavol, justifying your dawg-ness! Trolling Real Vols Fans is serious.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
No doubt Kiffen. Hope he goes to Florida so I can hate him fulltime.

For sure Kiffy is a smart ass. I saw him smiling today when his players were faking injuries in the Miss State game.

Something must be done about these fake injuries! (I did see UT also do it in the last game)

I’m grateful that it’s not JH by a mile. When is that last rime our HC wasn’t annoying?

I like the trajectory of Vol football. Destroy Vandy and win the bowl.

For sure Kiffy is a smart ass. I saw him smiling today when his players were faking injuries in the Miss State game.

Something must be done about these fake injuries! (I did see UT also do it in the last game)

All these fake injuries are due to poor coaching. A good coach has prepared their players on how to fake an injury without it being so obvious. When you’re tired just stay down or 1st take a knee and then lay down the rest of the way..

What’s to stop a sub from running out to the field and faking an injury?

Not a poll...just your opinion as Vols. My most annoying:
1. Mullen---belligerent SOB
2. Leach---the Pirate. Give me a break from this shtick and leave two tickets for Elvis at the front office.
3. Beamer---grab a helmet, dude. Oh wait, can't actually play.
4. Kiffin ---dude berates his players when they do something wrong, not to mention his cheating by pretending to have players hurt when he's just trying to collect his thoughts. Maybe his sorry ass should be #1.
5. Kirby Dumb---just cause he should be. Leapin bowl hair cutting Jerk who is the beneficiary of the most fertile recruiting area in the country.

Who else?
I’m going with,
1a Kiffin
1b Smart
2 Whoever’s hired at Florida
3 Saban
4 Stoops
5 the pirate
GBO!!

I can't stand Smart or Eli. Most of the others don't raise my ire too much. Mullen is insufferable as well but he's gone along with his brazen hussy of a wife.

Reactions: DonDiego
If Kiffin were the coach of the Vols, and the Vols were 10-2, would he still be annoying?

Exactly. Hard for me to hate Kiffin, as his lone season was the last one before this year that I had legitimate hope for how good the program could be. He's got a lot of Spurrier in his personality, and the league is better with characters like that around. Smart, on the other hand, just has a whiny, arrogant face that needs to be punched.

Reactions: VolInNW
The most annoying ex SEC coaches are Kiffin, Dooley, Jones and Pruitt. It it weren’t for them we probably wouldn’t hate so many current SEC coaches.

Not a poll...just your opinion as Vols. My most annoying:
1. Mullen---belligerent SOB
2. Leach---the Pirate. Give me a break from this shtick and leave two tickets for Elvis at the front office.
3. Beamer---grab a helmet, dude. Oh wait, can't actually play.
4. Kiffin ---dude berates his players when they do something wrong, not to mention his cheating by pretending to have players hurt when he's just trying to collect his thoughts. Maybe his sorry ass should be #1.
5. Kirby Dumb---just cause he should be. Leapin bowl hair cutting Jerk who is the beneficiary of the most fertile recruiting area in the country.

Who else?
I like Beamer...Ted Lasso of SEC. I like Leach for his nuttiness and brutal honesty. For me, now that Mullen and O gone, it’s Kirby in spots 1-3. Jimbo in spots 4-6. Hate that Saban wins so much but respect him. Kiffin will flame out eventually but SEC is better with him in it.

Reactions: DonDiego
If Kiffin were the coach of the Vols, and the Vols were 10-2, would he still be annoying?
No, he would definitely not be annoying --he'd be lovable. ..then he'd be gone. Maybe in the middle of a season, maybe in the middle of a recruiting cycle. Stay tuned...Kiffin is about Kiffin...ALWAYS.

1. Smart
2. Smart
3. Smart
4. Smart
5. Smart

No other coach is even close to this arrogant prick.

Nothing worse than his “try to emulate Saban” coaching tirades on the sidelines. Seems fake and forced. Wreaks of a used cars salesman. Give him credit for taking advantage of the East while FL & TN can’t get their act together.

Reactions: sami and DonDiego
1. Stoops at Kentucky. I cannot stand that entitled, self-deluded little Oopa Loompa.
2. Drinkwitz at Mizzou. Mostly comes from the fact that I detest Mizzou and refuse to accept them as SEC members, and partly because he seems like a nerd who likely wears a pocket protector.
3. Smart at Georgia. Too many reasons to list in this format.

I actually like Bryan Harsin, and have a little sympathy for him. You’d have a constant scowl too if you had just moved from beautiful Boise Idaho, to South Alabama and had to put up with the second most delusional fan base in college football. Can you imagine the culture shock he’s had to endure? No wonder rumors are swirling about him going back west.

Nothing worse than his “try to emulate Saban” coaching tirades on the sidelines. Seems fake and forced. Wreaks of a used cars salesman. Give him credit for taking advantage of the East while FL & TN can’t get their act together.

Yeah, and he pretty much has a free ride to the natty now. UGa fans have been the most insufferable in the SEC for no reason, and now they'll have one.

VN Store

Back