Most Annoying fan base in CFB

It's easy to miss. Ohio State is a tough draw. We hate UGA, Florida hates UGA but Ohio State is almost universally despised.

Yeah, but I have never heard of an Ohio State woman coming into men's rooms, and taking a whiz in a urinal. In fact, I have never heard of any other university, aside from Georgia, with fans doing that.

UGA fans are annoying but I think they got a pass because they are just plain stupid...I've never seen a more ignorant fan base in my life than them.
Personally I think Alabama's is, but that's just me.

All of this stuff is weighed by your personal experiences with the fanbases in question, which is ultimately anecdotal. In my experience, most of the Alabama fans I have come across are very much Alabama football fans. I would not describe them as sports fans, or college football fans, or fans of Alabama athletics generally. There isn't anything "wrong" with that, but IMO that makes them different than fans of other fanbases.

Yeah, but I have never heard of an Ohio State woman coming into men's rooms, and taking a whiz in a urinal. In fact, I have never heard of any other university, aside from Georgia, with fans doing that.
I remember that! She christened a Men's room in Neyland.

Reactions: Jax_Vol

VN Store

Back