Mortal Kombat 11

Haven't gotten to play much but finished the story mode and have played about 75 casual online matches. I'm on PS4. I really like it. I dig the gameplay way more than I did X.

Really good, I’m enjoying it. Obviously not as good graphically, but still looks great.
Not to change the subject but I have to say, damn I'm enjoying the Nintendo Switch WAY more than I ever thought I would! What a great comeback for them after the Wii U debacle!

I play it a lot more than I though I would. The Wii was garbage after the first month though
I never owned the Wii. I hated the concept from the very beginning. Plus it was so damn weak, it couldnt even support 720p HD. I skipped that console entirely. I had a Wii U for a brief time but quickly sold it because I saw the writing on the wall for it. Switch, however is a damn fine console/handheld.

I never owned the Wii. I hated the concept from the very beginning. Plus it was so damn weak, it couldnt even support 720p HD. I skipped that console entirely. I had a Wii U for a brief time but quickly sold it because I saw the writing on the wall for it. Switch, however is a damn fine console/handheld.
Wii did pretty good selling. Much better than the Wii U and the Switch (still early for switch)

VN Store

Back