Morris out at Arkansas

Barrett Sallee's list shows how lazy the media is. They always gravitate toward the "names". I think it is unlikely that is how Arkansas's search will go... and Rich Rodriguez? Seriously? That has to be a joke. He was fired at both Michigan and Arizona but Arky is going to be interested?
Rich Rod was fired for sexual harassment. Arky ain’t hiring anyone with any sort of sexual dalliances ala Petrino.

Reactions: VolNExile
Don't be surprised if Arky hires Hugh Freeze
They’d get shredded for it. They’ll go after Norvell first. Don’t forget that Freeze was essentially blackballed by the SEC as long as Ole Miss has sanctions.

What really happened between Hugh Freeze, Alabama and the SEC

"Sankey informed both Freeze and Alabama that it would look bad for the SEC for Freeze to be back coaching in the league while Ole Miss suffered from NCAA penalties incurred under his watch. The SEC preferred that Freeze, who resigned in July following a "pattern of personal misconduct," go off the radar for at least a little while before trying to return to work at one of its schools."

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
So glad we're not going through that ordeal again. Amazing that schools will not even allow a coach to at least flip the roster and fill it with the kids he's recruited to run his system before making a judgment.
A few weeks ago people here wanted us to make a change. I just don’t understand who wants to go to Arkansas our Florida state where you won’t even get two whole seasons to turn it around. Gonna be some amazing buyouts on those two contracts.

Arkansas hires Mike Leach and I am going to throw up.
I think arky is a much better fit for him, he is the type to build a program and get what he needs out of available talent. Arkansas and Tennessee have different recruiting abilities, they need a real developer to be consistently successful, think Mullen at moo state.

So glad we're not going through that ordeal again. Amazing that schools will not even allow a coach to at least flip the roster and fill it with the kids he's recruited to run his system before making a judgment.
Dude, he just got sodomized by Western Ky.

You know how our weather is. Give it a little time, it will probably change.

VN Store

Back