Morgan Wallen trolling Kiffin šŸ˜‚

That guy used to ask my sister out all the time. Iā€™m not that kind of country music fan but that ā€œme on whiskeyā€ song ainā€™t bad.

Also, his music is dishonest, pandering garbage, like most popular country music today. Sturgill Simpson, Jason Isbell, Tyler Childers, etc. have talent. Wallen has the benefit of copious amounts of stupid people willing to listen to stupid music.
Please,Ol wise one, explain how his music, is as you say, dishonest, pandering garbage.

He's not a country rap artist, although he did just have a remix released with a rapper. It's not typical of him. Same could be said about Tim McGraw and Nelly.

Ryan Upchurch is county rap
I listened to a song because I heard he was a Vol from Sneedville mustā€™ve picked wrong song. I just canā€™t stand rap ā€œmusicā€

Also, his music is dishonest, pandering garbage, like most popular country music today. Sturgill Simpson, Jason Isbell, Tyler Childers, etc. have talent. Wallen has the benefit of copious amounts of stupid people willing to listen to stupid music.
You are either on drugs? Orā€¦ he stole your wife.

I guess just picked the wrong song
Must have, I believe Broadway girls is only rap type song he has. Listen to the way I talk, whiskey glasses, Talkin Tennessee, wasted on you, sand in my boots, Silverado for sale, living the dream and any of his other songs

VN Store

Back