More - Portal madness

Fullfillmer

Northwestern's All-American safety jumps into the portal and transfers to Notre Dame. Poor, poor ND.
Is this the purpose of the Transfer Portal?

Webster's Definition of the Transfer Portal - How the Rich get Richer.

Reactions: vols 30
Northwestern's All-American safety jumps into the portal and transfers to Notre Dame. Poor, poor ND.
Is this the purpose of the Transfer Portal?

Webster's Definition of the Transfer Portal - How the Rich get Richer.
I don't think Oklahoma would agree with your ignorance.

Reactions: volfanbill
I don't think Oklahoma would agree with your ignorance.

Not quite sure how reporting that Northwestern's AA - entered the portal and transferring to ND could be considered ignorance. Seems like Alabama's best wide receiver and
a starting lb were portal guys - don't think Bama and Notre Dame were needing a lot of help - just a feeling that I had.
Seems like Oklahoma raided our pantry via the portal but it isn't treating them well with the departure of their coach.

Not quite sure how reporting that Northwestern's AA - entered the portal and transferring to ND could be considered ignorance. Seems like Alabama's best wide receiver and
a starting lb were portal guys - don't think Bama and Notre Dame were needing a lot of help - just a feeling that I had.
Seems like Oklahoma raided our pantry via the portal but it isn't treating them well with the departure of their coach.
That's kinda the point....

ND's coach also left

VN Store

Back