Gun control debate (merged)

Based on what I know, 434 million guns means that there are a lot of Americans that don't have one.

Agree but considering this ammo data and the fact that most people don’t stock up nearly enough ammo for what they do own .. there is a butt load that does ( look at that back order ) ...

84BD3C5C-752D-41D6-8664-7DBFDDAC158B.jpeg

You said your guns sucked at being deadly. Apparently you were sandbagging because you have inflicted death with them. Your anecdotal evidence of responsible gun ownership is hardly instructive on America's gun violence epidemic.

Dangerous people having access to guns is the root of the problem. A feasible solution is getting rid of their access to guns. It's worked in lots of other countries. The US is unwilling to follow logical suit, therefore mass shootings happen here at higher rates than elsewhere.
The US does have laws to prevent dangerous people from getting guns. The problems are that criminals don’t care about following them

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Laws don’t prevent people from doing what they choose to do . You can’t stop someone from killing another person just because there’s a law against it .
Most gun violence crimes aren't pre-planned and are the result of high emotions. When that person also has a gun nearby, the chances of death go up significantly. Mass shootings happen because people who would otherwise commit the crime have access to an ever-growing cache of weapons that can kills dozens of people in under a minute. Before the assault rifle bancwas lifted, mass shootings were simply shootings.

Most gun violence crimes aren't pre-planned and are the result of high emotions. When that person also has a gun nearby, the chances of death go up significantly. Mass shootings happen because people who would otherwise commit the crime have access to an ever-growing cache of weapons that can kills dozens of people in under a minute. Before the assault rifle bancwas lifted, mass shootings were simply shootings.

I’m soooo glad you brought that up , it kept me from doing it ..Why was that ban lifted ? 😉

Responsible gun owners don't use their guns to commit crimes. Do you actually think the criminals would not find a way to beat this technology?
I've represented many people on gun charges who told me they were responsible gun owners. I simply smile and nod to them and don't correct them. Everyone's a responsible gun owner until they're not.

no no no .. not what I asked . I didn’t ask your opinion of why , I asked why was it lifted . Don’t be trying to sworn out of something you brought up . Lol
Is this a deposition? Make your point if you want, but don't pretend that I've taken the position that democrats are perfect. They're not I dont care who is to blame for the failed lifting of the ban. It needs to be reinstated.

Is this a deposition? Speak your mind, but don't pretend that I'm beholden to play some stupid game with you. I dont care who is to blame for the failed lifting of the van. It needs to be reinstated.

You brought up a bs point , then tried to inject your opinion or feelings into it when I called it out . Stick with the facts . Why was it not reinstated.. there is a very specific, factual reason as to why .

Reactions: Orangeslice13
You brought up a bs point , then tried to inject your opinion or feelings into it when I called it out . Stick with the facts . Why was it not reinstated.. they is a very specific, factual reason as to why .
Do you have a point to make or are you still trying to spring your sad little trap?

Do you have a point to make or are you still trying to spring your sad little trap?

You brought the trap , set it up then stepped in it . You aren’t going to answer are you . This is the problem with arguing rights with the left , when their argument gets blown up by facts that bail on you . You are now just being disingenuous . I mean if you don’t know the answer to my question I’ll provide it for you but I think you already do .

VN Store

Back