Gun control debate (merged)

Message from Davidson County, NC. : Conservative

2 counties over from me. 11 counties in NC and counting have voted to become "2A sanctuaries " in a show to our state legislators that they need not even consider that crap VA is trying. Very proud of this sherriff... he says they flat WILL NOT enforce any law that they deem unconstitutional...particularly pertaining to the 2A. Great speech.

Unbenannt.jpg

VA senate sends message to 2A groups day after rally. “ Thank you for your participation, now go pound sand”

SB 70 Universal Background Checks
SB 69 Handgun Purchase Limit
SB 35 Localities can ban guns where they would otherwise be allowed by law

Virginia Senate passes set of 3 gun bills
You can walk into a liquor store and buy enough booze to kill yourself in a single sitting, but two guns a month is dangerous. Muh safety.

fyp

Govt bans simply don't work. The fact they all continue to try should indicate their intelligence level (or their view of ours)
My issue is what does this have to do with protecting people? If rapists wore ski masks should you only be able to buy one ski mask a year? If they’re conducting BGC’s on every purchase what do they care how many you buy?

A dove hunt isn't a dove hunt without someone getting peppered.

Many years ago I was in this field that was simply packed with people. It was rather hilarious. One bird made it through the gauntlet all day and the whole field applauded. In any case there was a LOT of pellet rain on pretty much anyone after a flight came through.

VN Store

Back