Gun control debate (merged)

I’m confused as to why Democrats would want to take away guns from legal gun owners. More people dying to gun violence from illegal gun ownership in urban areas reduces their voting base. Also, higher gun violence would likely make people want more policing, which is in direct conflict with “defund the police”.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The gun industry doesn’t produce defective products.

That's not accurate. Considering all the manufacturers and models it's relatively rare but recalls and lawsuits do happen with some of Remington's triggers being one of the biggest recently.

Of course pointing this out just makes liars or fools of those claiming firearm civil lawsuit immunity.

Reactions: hog88
That's not accurate. Considering all the manufacturers and models it's relatively rare but recalls and lawsuits do happen with some of Remington's triggers being one of the biggest recently.

Of course pointing this out just makes liars or fools of those claiming firearm civil lawsuit immunity.
But why shouldnt we be able to sue a manufacturer for the illegal use of one of their widgets? You know completely different than any other widget.

But why shouldnt we be able to sue a manufacturer for the illegal use of one of their widgets? You know completely different than any other widget.

Ah yes and the boldened is the a canary in a coal mine distinction for realizing if you're dealing with a liar promoting an agenda or an idiot.

This is basically like me sueing Ford if a drunk driver is driving a Ford and he or she causes an accident that I'm involved in. This judge should be disbarred for life.

CA Judge Rules That Shooting Victims Can Sue Gun Manufacturer
I think you should be able to sue the government if they make it so difficult to be armed and you're the victim of a crime and thus have no means to defend yourself. If the government takes away your ability to defend yourself they should take on the liability of having to protect you.

I think you should be able to sue the government if they make it so difficult to be armed and you're the victim of a crime and thus have no means to defend yourself. If the government takes away your ability to defend yourself they should take on the liability of having to protect you.
That is why I carry wherever I want. It is my right and the document that I reference is the Constitution.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back