Gun control debate (merged)

There is question as to whether he pointed the gun at him.
Really, the picture is pretty revealing...
If you’ve ever had a gun safety course, that gun was pointed at him, not pointing would have been at the sky or at the ground with no question about what it was pointed toward

Really, the picture is pretty revealing...
If you’ve ever had a gun safety course, that gun was pointed at him, not pointing would have been at the sky or at the ground with no question about what it was pointed toward
I fully agree thats not how he should have been holding the gun, but I don't agree that the muzzle was pointed at the driver based on the picture.
Edit: like slice said, it is a threatening position because he appears to hold it at a ready position, but I cannot tell that it's actually pointed at the driver.

Last edited:
I fully agree thats not how he should have been holding the gun, but I don't agree that the muzzle was pointed at the driver based on the picture.
Edit: like slice said, it is a threatening position because he appears to hold it at a ready position, but I cannot tell that it's actually pointed at the driver.
For proper gun safety, if you don’t know where it’s pointed, it’s threatening.

For proper gun safety, if you don’t know where it’s pointed, it’s threatening.

I don't think gun safety protocols deal with random internet people not knowing where a gun in a picture is pointed because there is a person in the picture blocking the view of the gun.

I don't think gun safety protocols deal with random internet people not knowing where a gun in a picture is pointed because there is a person in the picture blocking the view of the gun.
Actually they do, that gun, in that crowd, was pointed at someone, maybe not the guy who shot him but at some one. Proper gun safety for that situation would have been pointed to the sky, or directly to the ground. Whether from the right or left, there are too many people who get there gun education from Hollywood

Actually they do, that gun, in that crowd, was pointed at someone, maybe not the guy who shot him but at some one. Proper gun safety for that situation would have been pointed to the sky, or directly to the ground. Whether from the right or left, there are too many people who get there gun education from Hollywood

I'm fully aware of where the gun should be pointed, but you can't tell me from that picture the gun is pointed at the driver and I'm not entirely certain the angle its being held at. The question isn't whether the guy was following safety rules, its whether he was threatening the driver.

I'm fully aware of where the gun should be pointed, but you can't tell me from that picture the gun is pointed at the driver and I'm not entirely certain the angle its being held at. The question isn't whether the guy was following safety rules, its whether he was threatening the driver.

🤣😂 Give up it up. If someone is threatening someone and vaguely points a gun at them they deserve to be shot. You don’t have to have concrete proof of the guy’s sight picture if the barrel is remotely pointing in someone’s direction.

🤣😂 Give up it up. If someone is threatening someone and vaguely points a gun at them they deserve to be shot. You don’t have to have concrete proof of the guy’s sight picture if the barrel is remotely pointing in someone’s direction.

Whatever you say.

I went out for lunch one day and there was a table full of police officers sitting close by. One of them had his pistol on his left hip and it was rotated where it pointed directly at me. I thought about saying something but I let it go. I'm sure the guy would have pointed it towards the floor if I had said something about it. It is a bit un-nerving to have a gun pointed at you, even if not in a threatening way.

Man, so much safety this weekend. Mo guns Mo safe!

I’m safer with mine than without it. Especially since the government is doing a terrible job of keeping them out of criminals hands. And there only solution is to try and take them away from the law abiding citizens

VN Store

Back